Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, headztrong said:

Global Spotify (Sunday - May 12)

#141 (-40) Training Season - 1,362,203
#148 (-46) Illusion - 1,347,561
#162 (-34) Houdini - 1,295,115

What the hell happened here?

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Just now, Moonlight Nation said:

What the hell happened here?

Training season's over... oopz.

4 hours ago, headztrong said:

Global Spotify (Sunday - May 12)

#141 (-40) Training Season - 1,362,203
#148 (-46) Illusion - 1,347,561
#162 (-34) Houdini - 1,295,115

I gasped

3 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

What the hell happened here?

@Post Malone started stanning Training Season

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

@Post Malone started stanning Training Season

 

:suburban:

Maybe #that update subconsciously helped me warm up to it

 

:clack:

9 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

What the hell happened here?

sunday effect 

8 hours ago, SayIt said:

This! I randomly find my self singing random parts of each song throughout the day. It is truly magical! Does this happen to anyone else? 

Absolutely! It is really a great pop album with memorable hooks and a huge grower. Personally my favorite album of this year :clap3:

the album is hitting differently today oh my…I think this will end up being the definition of sleeper hit

34 minutes ago, Hector said:

Album debuts at #1 in Spain too 🇪🇸 :clap3:

My impacT :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Album debuts at #1 in Spain too 🇪🇸 :clap3:

Racking up them #1's and top 3 debuts :clap3:

Remember to keep streaming girlies!!! :jamming:

 

In the clouds there she goes

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

Butterflies let them flow

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

Another girl falls in love

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

Another girl leaves the club

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

 

 

21 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

PerchedT to see where it debuted in Canada :duca:

of course at #2, I think
 

38 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

There she comes :duca: 

 

 

 

 

JUSTICE

 

Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

The more I listen this album, the more I think it's her best work. :duck:

FN is cute, but I had only the singles + Hallucinate on loop. With this album I wake up with a different song in my mind every day. 2 days ago it was Maria, yesterday it was These Walls, today is French Exit.

white-dance-marvel.gif

Happy season is so good, love Kevin Parker melancholic sound :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, Moonlight Nation said:

What the hell happened here?

Mother's Day (holiday?) in the US maybe people are not streaming. Plus Sunday are the worst for Dua. 

1 hour ago, LCTV said:

MARIAAAAAH

This part gets me every time! 
 

Like who the **** is Maria and why am I screaming her name. It is so addicting! 

27 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Happy season is so good, love Kevin Parker melancholic sound :jonnycat:

That guitar :jonny: I love it… 

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Remember to keep streaming girlies!!! :jamming:

 

In the clouds there she goes

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

Butterflies let them flow

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

Another girl falls in love

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

Another girl leaves the club

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

 

 

This song is amazing. The bridge is iconic. Dua really did that :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.