Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Hector said:

Album debuts at #1 in Spain too 🇪🇸 :clap3:

OMG..thank you for the update :alexz:

 

 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

4 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

the album is hitting differently today oh my…I think this will end up being the definition of sleeper hit

Agreed! Time will tell and the era is just getting started. Falling forever and These Walls get there turns soon me thinks. 

i'm confused, how does a Dua Lipa album with a 6 month pre-album rollout only have 700M streams? 

 

Just now, selena_lavigne said:

i'm confused, how does a Dua Lipa album with a 6 month pre-album rollout only have 700M streams? 

 

What is so confusing? 1 play = 1 stream and 700 million times the songs were played over 6 months. 

8 minutes ago, SayIt said:

What is so confusing? 1 play = 1 stream and 700 million times the songs were played over 6 months. 

how do you have 79 Million monthly listeners and your new album that has been launched for 6 months ago only has 700 Million streams?

Did the global population stream the songs once cuz they popped up on their playlist and never again?

 

Edited by selena_lavigne

I would expect Houdini 700 Million, Training Season 400 Million, Illusion 150 Million. Plus streaming the new tracks.

The album is half as successful as it feels like in my bedroom.

My vinyl arrived last week and it's been on repeat pretty much nonstop. :jamming:

These Walls, Falling Forever and Happy For You are still my top 3. 

3 hours ago, Papi Juancho said:

The more I listen this album, the more I think it's her best work. :duck:

FN is cute, but I had only the singles + Hallucinate on loop. With this album I wake up with a different song in my mind every day. 2 days ago it was Maria, yesterday it was These Walls, today is French Exit.

white-dance-marvel.gif

That's what I'm saying. Like okay maybe the album isn't packed with instant classics, but it has a solid amount of songs to where I'm wanting to listen to another one every day because it's stuck in my head. I didn't have that with FN personally, so I just find RO more enjoyable overall.

Ooh, na-na-na
Tell me what you're doin' to me
Ooh, na-na-na-na

 

monica-trl.gif

radio 1 mocked up a version of illusion where they loop the end so she keeps doing the "ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh" bit for ages to trick the DJs and it bangs, needs a proper release tbh

3 hours ago, SayIt said:

This part gets me every time! 
 

Like who the **** is Maria and why am I screaming her name. It is so addicting! 

and the little whistles after it like-

 

MARIA do do dododo do do do dodo do dooooo :jamming: 

Canadian Albums:

#3. Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism NEW

 

These Walls debuts #65 in canada  all 3 singles still charting!

 

 

Bubbling Under Hot 100:
#1. These Walls   NEW

 

 

Of course we were 1 spot away from Hot 100 debut :deadbanana2:

Edited by Ivan_brit

Can we talk about the bridge of 'Houdini'?! Dua and Kevin Parker are geniuses for that. Like she delivered on the psychedelic aspect of the album tbh

4 hours ago, SayIt said:

That guitar :jonny: I love it… 

this gets me  every time :loki:

34 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Canadian Albums:

#3. Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism NEW

 

These Walls debuts #65 in canada  all 3 singles still charting!

 

 

Bubbling Under Hot 100:
#1. These Walls   NEW

 

 

Of course we were 1 spot away from Hot 100 debut :deadbanana2:

Another top 3 album here in Canada, we love to see it :jonny5:

23 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

I'm really loving Happy For You. 

As you should! :clap3:

43 minutes ago, VEENX said:

no deluxe...

spacer.png

did her dad say that?

She basically confirmed a reissue on French radio

« I kept 11 songs for the main album… and I have some others (laugh) »

5 minutes ago, Caltrask said:

She basically confirmed a reissue on French radio

« I kept 11 songs for the main album… and I have some others (laugh) »

I mean, we all knew there will be deluxe/reissue  edition before the album was even released. Warners said they want long era.

 

I think we will get one summer single released before Glastonbury and then deluxe/reissue will be out by the end of the year

Edited by mike_int

1 hour ago, mike_int said:

I mean, we all knew there will be deluxe/reissue  edition before the album was even released. Warners said they want long era.

 

I think we will get one summer single released before Glastonbury and then deluxe/reissue will be out by the end of the year

Yeah I know it's not a big surprise but I think it's the first time she hinted it herself

My vinyl arrived today :jonny: I ordered the deluxe gatefold and the alternate cover. The former is soooooo good! The printed sleeve, the gatefold, the mini booklet and the record itself are so carefully done! It also captures the album's vibe so well. Radical Optimism they can never make me hate you :jonny: 

8 minutes ago, sbenci said:

My vinyl arrived today :jonny: I ordered the deluxe gatefold and the alternate cover. The former is soooooo good! The printed sleeve, the gatefold, the mini booklet and the record itself are so carefully done! It also captures the album's vibe so well. Radical Optimism they can never make me hate you :jonny: 

I initially ordered the deluxe but when they released the alternative I canceled it and got the curacao from retailer and alternative from the store and it was cheaper than getting just the "deluxe"  one.

 

Its nice we have two separate esthetics like this. They look good together. The alternative would look cool if the half was red.

 

I still wish we would got full photobook.

Just now, mike_int said:

I initially ordered the deluxe but when they released the alternative I canceled it and got the curacao from retailer and alternative from the store and it was cheaper than getting just the "deluxe"  one.

 

Its nice we have two separate esthetics like this. They look good together. The alternative would look cool if the half was red.

 

I still wish we would got full photobook.

yes, I think the alternative should be half red as well :weeps: and she released a half red anyway for the regular cover :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.