Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

 

Me every time I remember French Exit exists 

Where do we French exit lovers have to gather to worship the song and create a shrine for it? 

Edited by TouchinFree

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

I was looking forward for Dua to save music for me.

 

Cowboy Carter, I liked one song, Daughter.

Taylor, 30+ songs and not a single one is usable. Borefest thoroughly trash era.

Ariana, I don't remember on top pf my head, but maybe 2 or 3 I kinda liked.

 

Radical Optimism, I only like Falling Forever of the new songs, with Houdini and Training Season.

:biblionny:

Fisnished my first listen, I'm shook, I love this, Falling Forever or Maria to me sound like obvious single choices, Happy For You it's giving last single material ala Love Again, incredible track!

The spirit of Whitney was with her in the studio when she recorded Falling Forever

I absolutely adore Anything For Love but I really wish it was longer. Would've made it my fav on the album. As of right now I love basically every song except Training Season

1 minute ago, TouchinFree said:

Where do we French exit lovers have to gather to worship the song and create a shrine for it? 

Off topic but is that Lebanese legend Nancy Ajram in your icon? The taste :WAP:

Just now, Scepter said:

I was looking forward for Dua to save music for me.

 

Cowboy Carter, I liked one song, Daughter.

Taylor, 30+ songs and not a single one is usable. Borefest thoroughly trash era.

Ariana, I don't remember on top pf my head, but maybe 2 or 3 I kinda liked.

 

Radical Optimism, I only like Falling Forever of the new songs, with Houdini and Training Season.

:biblionny:

Gurl did you even listen to French exit? Happy for you? Watcha doing?  

Wasn't expecting to lowkey not like Watcha Doing, people set it up to fail with the Levitating comparisons... where is the gif of the pale white woman awkwardly smiling while having a coke sweat at an event when u need it

spacer.png

 

this album should have this colour variant 😍😍😍😍

This was mid and boring and the songs felt long despite being short. There was nothing with a solid bite and some of the production tricks were dated thanks to the 2015 fad Kevin Parker. 
My favorite song was End Of An Era

4/10

Edited by Blue Rose

1 minute ago, TheBoss said:

Wasn't expecting to lowkey not like Watcha Doing, people set it up to fail with the Levitating comparisons... where is the gif of the pale white woman awkwardly smiling while having a coke sweat at an event when u need it

I agree. If Anything For Love was a proper full song, Whatcha Doing would be my least favourite :rip:

Ugh, I want to listen to this masterpiece already. 😫 

1 minute ago, wildsidenormani said:

Off topic but is that Lebanese legend Nancy Ajram in your icon? The taste :WAP:

Taste for recognising the Queen herself. I'm a hard core Nancy Stan

 

spacer.png

 

This entire era gives me ANTI teas.

 

>Long break

 

>Single that whelmed at first but ended up becoming a hit in the long run (FourFiveSeconds/Houdini)

 

>Messy pre-release

 

>Album cover/title release, said to be pretentious (Rih saying she was making "Anti" pop music/Dua's hippie radical optimism)

 

>Singles aren't really sticking, accusations of career being over

 

>Album released, people say the lead didn't represent the album and sounds out of place (Work/Houdini)

 

>Mixed reviews, claims of "no hits!" on the album, everyone is choosing different songs as their favorites

 

I'm not saying this will turn out to be an Anti type of era, but it does give me hope that I'm gonna love the album and it'll age even better.

4 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Gurl did you even listen to French exit? Happy for you? Watcha doing?  

6/10 at best. 

I don't keep those

i'm waiting until the official release because its only 11 songs so if i even hear a couple leaks I would essentially have heard like close to half of the album :skull: 

Future Nostalgia vs End of an Era

Don't Start Now vs Houdini

Cool vs Training Season

Physical vs These Walls

Levitating vs Watcha Doing

Pretty Please vs French Exit

Hallucinate vs Illusion

Love Again vs Falling Forever

Break My Heart vs Anything For Love

Good In Bed vs María

Boys Will Be Boys vs Happy for You

 

 

3 minutes ago, _Fey said:

I agree. If Anything For Love was a proper full song, Whatcha Doing would be my least favourite :rip:

I love that one, it's giving Sweetener!

even though i don't listen to her as much these days, perched for this

 

listening to FN and physical and levitating have not aged in 4 years, classics

Future Nostalgia vs End of an Era

Don't Start Now vs Houdini

Cool vs Training Season

Physical vs These Walls

Levitating vs Whatcha Doing

Pretty Please vs French Exit

Hallucinate vs Illusion

Love Again vs Falling Forever

Break My Heart vs Anything For Love

Good In Bed vs María

Boys Will Be Boys vs Happy for You

Whatcha Doing grew on me immensely. At first I found it underwhelming but now I have it on repeat. Kevin and Dua did that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.