Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

People need to stop acting like Future Nostalgia was some pop perfection masterpiece :rip: I swear it's just nostalgia from the COVID time period. And the fact that it was the only pop album that gained attention in a rap dominant era.

 

I cannot imagine preferring a project with flat out duds like Boys Will Be Boys and Good In Bed over RO. Like that is genuinely concerning

Edited by GardenPanty

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

2 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

This has echos of a vintage Girls Aloud album in parts… no I'm not joking :gaycat6:

Girls Aloud vibes??? I will collapse in three hours time. :jonny:

Just now, GardenPanty said:

People need to stop acting like Future Nostalgia was some pop perfection masterpiece :rip: I swear it's just nostalgia from the COVID time period. 

 

I cannot imagine preferring a project with flat out duds like Boys Will Be Boys and Good In Bed over RO. Like that is genuinely concerning

The fact everyone only names BWBB and GIB as the only duds on FN speaks volumes on what a masterpiece it is honestly. Even excluding those two (which aren't that bad all things considered), the rest is pure no skips pop perfection.

9 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

:bibliahh:

These Walls is better than Physical. 
Physical is basic as f***. 
Sure, it has that Jason Evigan MAGIC.

Jason Evigan is always on amazing songs.

But These Walls >>>>

Falling Forever comes close to the excellence she usually serves, but that´s about it :skull: But These Walls, French Exit and Maria are cute, I guess

These Walls is being overhyped. It's meh.

 

Maria is the hit of the album.

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I never enjoyed Physical like that :thing:

 

Just now, selena_lavigne said:

These Walls is better than Physical. 
Physical is basic as f***. 
Sure, it has that Jason Evigan MAGIC.

Jason Evigan is always on amazing songs.

But These Walls >>>>

I feel like im in alternate universe but go off enjoy it!

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The fact everyone only names BWBB and GIB as the only duds on FN speaks volumes on what a masterpiece it is honestly. Even excluding those two (which aren't that bad all things considered), the rest is pure no skips pop perfection.

Eh I disagree. Title track, Cool, and Pretty Please are mid at best

Me looking at the Eastern sistrens who can already play the album:

 

Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.jp

Edited by Virgos Groove

you guys Whatcha Doing is EVERYTHING :jonny5:

 

I won't spoil anything until US release but she remains the queen of bridges.

 

Do yourself justice and listen with headphones for the full experience :heart:

 

10 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

People need to stop acting like Future Nostalgia was some pop perfection masterpiece :rip: I swear it's just nostalgia from the COVID time period. And the fact that it was the only pop album that gained attention in a rap dominant era.

 

I cannot imagine preferring a project with flat out duds like Boys Will Be Boys and Good In Bed over RO. Like that is genuinely concerning

Not when the title track, Don't Start Now, Cool, Pretty Please, Physical, Fever, Hallucinate, Levitating, Love Again are all 10/10 perfect pop songs

The way the US girlies are riding hard for Watcha Doing while the rest of the world is stanning Maria wheeeeew :jonnycat:

8 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Eh I disagree. Title track, Cool, and Pretty Please are mid at best

:biblio:

Edited by Cain

7 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Eh I disagree. Title track, Cool, and Pretty Please are mid at best

the title track is an avant garde masterpiece. i'm not surprised some people don't see the vision 

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The way the US girlies are riding hard for Watcha Doing while the rest of the world is stanning Maria wheeeeew :jonnycat:

Hmmm WD is kind of most US centric and Maria/FF European

 

Then These Walls as last international single :gaycat4:

sorry but this ain't it outside of Houdini/Training Season, it's pretty bland and doesn't go anywhere melody wise/vocal wise

Falling Forever is a career high along with Houdini. Album overall is great and nothing is as bad as Piss in Bed and Skips will be Skips! :clap3:

Just now, Burqa said:

the title track is an avant garde masterpiece. i'm not surprised some people don't see the vision 

It's literally one of her best songs, by far :skull:

8 minutes ago, Cain said:

It's literally one of her best songs, by far :skull:

I can't wait to hear it. One of my most anticipated songs along with These Walls :duca:

1 minute ago, SayIt said:

I can't wait to hear it. One of my most anticipated songs along with These Walls :duca:

No I meant FN

I've listened through like 3 times total and the ones that I was not 100% sold on first listen have come around.   This is a no skip album for me.

FN was a masterpiece, and yes, maybe because of Covid and those horrible days, 

But this is not even close to that album. It's fine-ish. Not good enough, and just came and will be gone in minutes like the singles. She must do something way way better for her next, she's very talented and it feels she went lost with this one.

 

Yeah, all the haters against me - Don't care about you. That's my truth. :crown:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.