Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Predict Justin Timberlake's first week sales

How much will EITIW do 111 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick

    • Under 80k
      42%
      47
    • 80-120k
      32%
      36
    • 120-160k
      15%
      17
    • 160-180k
      3%
      4
    • 180-200k
      1%
      2
    • Over 200k
      3%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Justin Timberlak'es new album 'Everything I Thought It Was' comes out Friday how will the Prince of Pop do?

 

51i9-KGSAc-DL-UF1000-1000-QL80.jpg

 

Discuss and keep it cute

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Into The Void said:

how will the Prince of Pop do?

The Weeknd isn't releasing an album 

It depends on his Millenial fanbase. His concerts are selling out so he's still got big support but will it be like the legacy acts where they sell out shows and don't sell a lot albums anymore or will it be a moderately successful album because of pure sales? 

 

I would say 200k at most. And that's if his fanbase purchases his music because his streaming numbers will be low potentially. 

Edited by BrandNewBrandon

He did almost 300k with his previous album

 

so at least 180k-200k

I’ll be shocked if he sells below 100K as I can imagine him selling quite a lot of physical copies. I guess we’ll see. 

105k. I’m sure his physicals will be great but streaming in the pits

  • Author

People really r low balling because of his streaming stats but hes a good album seller. I predict about 160k 

  • Author
13 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

180-200k. He still has more pull than yall realize. 

They really r under estimating him because his single flopped

 

Filthy flopped too but MOTW still sold

Edited by Into The Void

It’ll be an easy #1 with about 150k and up to 175k. Anything over that would require big promo or one of the tracks really taking off on social media. Selfish should also re-enter the top 20. Week 2 will be decent too I’m sure, after that though…

He will do well regardless of anything. He is a physical seller that’s where his sales will come from! 

I don't think it will do as bad as people expect it to because he still has a loyal fanbase, but it's not gonna be a blockbuster by any means. The hype is like completely nonexistent this time around... :skull:

 

I picked 120k-160k :celestial5:

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

He did almost 300k with his previous album

But wasn’t that thanks to bundles?

1 hour ago, Into The Void said:

They really r under estimating him because his single flopped

 

Filthy flopped too but MOTW still sold

He's a legacy act, his album sales aren't that dependent on how the singles perform like more current artists. (Selfish was a moderate radio hit and performed better than Filthy)

 

Edited by PoisonPill

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.