Everything posted by Iminmysluttyera
-
HDD: Future #1 131k, Rolling Stones #7 56k, Heated Rivalry #9 39k, Madonna #11 37k
I have no doubts there! Especially if the rumors of a deluxe are true.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Saw more BILT and GRINDR editions of the vinyl for sale on the Warner site! Just in case y'all didn't know. Last I had seen both of those editions were sold out ๐ฎ
-
HDD: Future #1 131k, Rolling Stones #7 56k, Heated Rivalry #9 39k, Madonna #11 37k
I know a big drop is still incoming but I KNEW she could pull another solid week before that!! I think she can do closer to 40k and make it top 10.
-
HDD: #1 Madonna 132.7K
Deserves it and more! I wonder if it can get a second week top 10 before dropping to the second half of the chart?? There's a new edition, still some vinyls being sold, and then maybe another 10k from streaming? It feels like they're still pushing it!
-
HDD: #1 Madonna 132.7K
waitโฆshe did! hdndjshandhasjs
-
HDD: #1 Madonna 132.7K
Release a digital version w the Grindr exclusive cover and I'll buy it again, Queen!!
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Idk what School is on but that ***** won't leave me tf alooonee!!
-
What if Circus was Re Released?
Re-release in November with three new tracks and some remixes, led by '3' and then Telephone ft. Gaga as the next and final single. Then a 10th anniversary of BOMT in Jan. Save TSC for 2013 in place of Basic Jingles.
-
Britney Spears sells her rights to her music catalog
200m is still great for what it is, and that's all I really meant.
-
Britney Spears sells her rights to her music catalog
I really think it was just a financial decision here and nothing more. Artist make most of their money from touring anyways. A new album and a tour would likely bring in more money for her than royalties of her entire back catalogue would in years. She has great streams yes, but not a lot of writing credits on the biggest hits so her annual earnings from them was probably (relatively) low. A large sum like that also makes for a great investing opportunity for long term interests and returns. And there's a tax break apparently.
-
Britney Spears sells her rights to her music catalog
200m is a lot! Taylor bought the masters to her entire catalog for 360m and Britney is getting (around) 200m for just her portion of the rights. If they were the masters to the entire catalog the sum would be a lot higher.
-
Britney Spears sells her rights to her music catalog
She's basically giving up future profits of her past catalog for an upfront lump sum. Doesn't mean she can't tour or release new music, and new music released after such deals is usually not included. Now that those rights are sold this also prevents her family from ever getting ahold of and profiting from them if they were to somehow weasel their way back into her life or (god forbid) something were to happen to her. Many artist do this now. I also believe there's a big tax break.
-
Is 'Fatale' coming for a streaming renaissance?
It's catching on with Gen Z me thinks. They're obsessed with Criminal, I Wanna Go, (and the ones I know also love) Up N' Down and Selfish. Then those of us who were there still love HIAM, TTWE, IO and HATLM. FF is definitely having a cute little moment this year, hopefully it'll be even bigger next year. Maybe one of us can get an album track to go viral ๐
- Britney Spears| Spotify stats: BOMT, Oops, Overprotected... reach a new daily high !
-
Kevin Federline's tell-lies book is a commercial flop
Apparently he only got 60k for the book deal, and he'll blow through that in a couple of months
-
Gimme More and Toxic hit new peaks on Spotify, both +1M daily streams
Just noticed the new I Wanna Go remix is pulling in nice daily streams too with nearly 500k on Friday and 300k on Saturday! ๐ญ
-
Gimme More and Toxic hit new peaks on Spotify, both +1M daily streams
It's all the more impressive with how little effort is put behind her music career rn.
-
Britney has finally uploaded "Scary" on youtube, apple music, spotify!
Femme Fatale is the album that keeps on giving. Hopefully Scary can have a cute little moment on TT or something sometime this month or next October!
-
Spotify Day 33: TLOAS โ 31M || Ophelia โ 7.6M|| Opalite -4.8M
Yeah, Ophelia followed by Opalite is clear as day! Then maybe a remix of Cancelled as third, with a new track to serve as single #4 and the first for the deluxe. Finish it off with whatever as single #5 to just have something out there for the next holiday season.
-
Cardi B - 'AM I THE DRAMA?'
And On My Back too ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ
-
Cardi B - 'AM I THE DRAMA?'
Pretty and Petty ๐ฅ๐ฅ
-
Cardi B - 'AM I THE DRAMA?'
"Why u still at diddy's house" ๐๐๐
-
Cardi B - 'AM I THE DRAMA?'
Starting from the beginning and so far it's 4/4 ๐ฅ๐ฅ
-
Charlie Kirk shot and killed at event in Utah, age 31
Last word was "violence", taken out by a gunโฆ under a sign that says 'prove me wrong' ๐ฌ
-
Charlie Kirk shot and killed at event in Utah, age 31
Maybe he was sacrificed as a distraction