Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

ZAYN - "What I Am"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • LMAO what. Not even close. I am not a Bieber fan but he's a far superior vocalist and performer.   Anyway, the snippet sounds horrid. A Harry Styles bore done in a mumble monotone. I really

  • dirrtydiana
    dirrtydiana

    Perform* due to anxiety. He can definitely sing. He and Ari are the vocalists of our time since the last decade     

His leads are always the worst songs on his albums (esp pillowtalk) so im very excited to find gems like outside and sweat from his 3rd album

2 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

His leads are always the worst songs on his albums (esp pillowtalk) so im very excited to find gems like outside and sweat from his 3rd album

? :rip:

Just now, Burqa said:

? :rip:

I don’t like that song 🤷‍♀️ there’s literally an entire list of better songs on MoM but I get why it was his debut solo 

 

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

what he is:

 

a misogynistic woman beater

He’s Harry Potter in his room under the stairs :gaycat4:

 

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

what he is:

 

a misogynistic woman beater

Plus a boring singer who couldn't sing live 

15 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Plus a boring singer who couldn't sing live 

Perform* due to anxiety. He can definitely sing. He and Ari are the vocalists of our time since the last decade 

 

:celestial4:

 

Edited by dirrtydiana

5 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Perform* due to anxiety. He can definitely sing. He and Ari are the vocalists of our time since the last decade 

 

:celestial4:

 

LMAO what. Not even close. I am not a Bieber fan but he's a far superior vocalist and performer.

 

Anyway, the snippet sounds horrid. A Harry Styles bore done in a mumble monotone. I really liked "Love Like This" so I hope I'm proven wrong when the full thing drops.

Edited by Exodus

5 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

His leads are always the worst songs on his albums (esp pillowtalk) so im very excited to find gems like outside and sweat from his 3rd album

4th album

 

very excited for Zayn 

Will he ever GIVE like he did on Mind Of Mine...Cause DAMN That album is literally such a great Debut

It's a good song, it won't please the people wanting him to repeat MoM (which is definitely his best album but a lightning in a bottle moment). He's actually been pretty diverse in his music so far so I'm not surprised to hear him go in this direction, and his voice sounds great.

It's a different song for him I kinda like it but unsure how it will perform

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.