Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Facebook, Instagram and Threads are all down

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Everyperfectsummer
    Everyperfectsummer

    But Madonna is still standing

  • Thought I was being hacked again last year some Ukrainian IP hacked my profile and posted bunch of ISIS pictures on my profile and also tried to run a 1 million $ ad with them 

  • And ATRL is actually up for once!

I thought somebody hacked into my facebook because I couldn't log in nor reset my password :rip:

Thought I was being hacked again :rip:last year some Ukrainian IP hacked my profile and posted bunch of ISIS pictures on my profile and also tried to run a 1 million $ ad with them  :rip:

Omg i was buggin out contacting my mon and then logged out lol. Interesting. 

I swear it feels like nothing is working right now :rip:

 

 

But ATRL is still standing

14 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

I thought somebody hacked into my facebook because I couldn't log in nor reset my password :rip:

Same :deadbanana2:

18 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

I thought somebody hacked into my facebook because I couldn't log in nor reset my password :rip:

Same! Lmao

18 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

oh no where will I go to see AI slop 

ATRL :beatfreak:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.