Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

Spotify • June 11

1. 360 1 524 003 +59 580
2. Club classics 799 847 +65 726
3. Sympathy is a knife 952 568 +83 777
4. I might say something stupid 563 161 +50 206
5. Talk talk 1 054 750 +111 393
6. Von dutch 902 648 +77 019
7. Everything is romantic 686 901 +68 825
8. Rewind 533 172 +47 313
9. So I 491 788 +49 794
10. Girl, so confusing 527 009 +44 869
11. Apple 514 662 +50 118
12. B2b 588 953 +46 641
13. Mean girls 540 199 +42 751
14. I think about it all the time 397 306 +34 921
15. 365 696 665 +59 281
16. Hello goodbye 289 841 -155 611
17. Guess 471 577 -127 811
18. Spring breakers 484 955 -207 814
Total 12 020 005 +400 978

 

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

3 hours ago, illia said:

Why is her label not pushing the songs? Where is the playlisting, the autoplay, the payola? Come on

She has autoplay, not like Billie or Sabrina, but she's on pop users' autoplay. :duck: 

6 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

She has autoplay, not like Billie or Sabrina, but she's on pop users' autoplay. :duck: 

I don't get the discourse about autoplay. Isn't based on what you listen + what's popular? My autoplay is mostly random indie songs + charli + k-pop :rip:I also get billie and sabrina songs but that's also because i listen to them

After a few more listens, this album is actually incredible (although Crash remains Charli's best). My current ranking

1. Von dutch 

2. 360

3. Mean Girls

4. Sympathy is a knife

5. Rewind

6. Talk talk

7. Girl, so confusing

8. So I

9. Apple

10. Hello goodbye

11. 365

12. B2b

13. Spring breakers

14. Club classics

15. I think about it all the time

16. Everything is romantic 

17. Guess

18. I might say something stupid

I can't believe it took me six albums to finally appreciate something she put out :gaycat6:

8 minutes ago, javieraloud said:

I can't believe it took me six albums to finally appreciate something she put out :gaycat6:

This is album 8 :gaynetcat2: everybody counts N1A and Pop2 as albums 

Her music has really never clicked for me despite listening to every album she has put out. But I'm really digging a lot of what's on here. I'm hoping it'll serve as a bit of a gateway to appreciating her discography more 

Idk if it's a hot take but this Spring breakers remix (or a demo?) is kinda eating the released version up

Putting HYPER in hyperpop!

 

 

I still wanna talk to her tour manager who thought that it would be a great idea to book her an arena show in Nashville out of all places. 

1 Bon Jovi - Forever (20,162) [18,124 physicals, 1,440 downloads, 598 streaming] *

2 Charli XCX - BRAT (20,029) [14,136 physicals, 350 downloads, 5,543 streaming] *

3 Taylor Swift - THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT (14,233) [9,369 streaming]

 

C'mon UK, the #1 is so close :duca:

14 minutes ago, Zkn said:

1 Bon Jovi - Forever (20,162) [18,124 physicals, 1,440 downloads, 598 streaming] *

2 Charli XCX - BRAT (20,029) [14,136 physicals, 350 downloads, 5,543 streaming] *

3 Taylor Swift - THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT (14,233) [9,369 streaming]

 

C'mon UK, the #1 is so close :duca:

If after all this she doesn't get the #1, I'll be mad 😂

leaving for her show wish me luck in surviving bratnation girls :jonny5:

I have faith she will do it with the streaming numbers and she just dropped more bundles on the UK store. I wonder if mid weeks include the deluxe shipped numbers?

365

b2b

guess

springbreakers

360

mean girls

everything is romantic

apple

rewind

sympathy is a knife

club classics 

girl, so confusing

talk talk

hello goodbye

von dutch

so i

i think about it all the time

i might say something stupid

 

 

everything is romantic just clicked 

 

EVERYTHING IS ROMANTIC JUST CLICKED

The Brooklyn show was MAJOR :jonny3: I was in the front. Her energy is unmatched and it was a total sonic and visual experience with a fun crowd

I didn't get to listen at all today because I left my AirPods at home and I felt so annoyed, making up for it all night now :gaycat7:

I like every song on the album but I'm definitely not agreeing with the critical acclaim. Some songs have started finally clicking with me more though so maybe there's hope on the horizon :bam:

3 hours ago, Lukeb said:

I have faith she will do it with the streaming numbers and she just dropped more bundles on the UK store. I wonder if mid weeks include the deluxe shipped numbers?

did they sell out already? don't see anything

Listening to this and yo, this album is fire! Charli, you're winning me over here.

6 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

leaving for her show wish me luck in surviving bratnation girls :jonny5:

YALLL 

 

G85FAVF.gif

 

she needs the nobel peace prize for that set, one of the wildest, most fun concerts I've ever been too

 

miss b2b, knife and guess stay the best songs on the album live too:WAP:

 

now to regain my hearing and personal space back dd 

Edited by WildAmerican

also my first time hearing vroom vroom live and wow what a moment I will never forget, a moment that is most pleasing to me

 

also the end of 365 my GOD :jonny5:

5 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

The Brooklyn show was MAJOR :jonny3: I was in the front. Her energy is unmatched and it was a total sonic and visual experience with a fun crowd

Do you think you were able to get like the full experience from the lighting being in the front? my show is in a couple days and im trying to figure out where to stand 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.