Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Justin Timberlake: First week numbers predictions?

Featured Replies

Kinda indifferent to Justin Timberlake, but find his current comeback fascinating. 

 

He for sure is getting retroactive hate from the Janet / Britney debacles (deserved IMO), but also seems to be managing to stay somewhat afloat with his core audience (as seen by his tour ticket sales and stability of Selfish). 

 

With that, what do we think the first week sales of his new album Everything I Thought It Was will be?

 

Man of the Woods did 293,000 first week, but IIRC that was with some kind of tour ticket bundle/discount?

 

Y'all think he'll do similar numbers? I'm seeing 100-150k (at best) with all the variants. 

 

 

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SupremeGoddess
    SupremeGoddess

    girlies…

  • Erreur2 La Nature
    Erreur2 La Nature

    It's predicted to debut with an impressive total of 60k sales ! 

  • I think it'll end up doing around 150-200k personally.    His core audience doesn't really give a **** about all of that (for better or for worse) and his tour sales suggest that he's still

I think it'll end up doing around 150-200k personally. 

 

His core audience doesn't really give a **** about all of that (for better or for worse) and his tour sales suggest that he's still got more than enough support and attention for the album to have a decent first week. His fanbase isn't that old, they're well in tune to streamng by now. The streaming numbers won't be miraculous or groundbreaking, but I think they'll be solid enough to combine with solid enough physical sales for him to do okay. But definitely less than Man of the Woods. 

He should be able to pull off 100k+ anything below that would be embarrassing af. The singles arent going anywhere this era will be DOA or within a week or 2 of the album release since beyonce, taylor and ariana will overshadow it completely. 

 

He chose a very wrong month to release his album. Poor guy. 

Edited by shimind

Realistically 100k-150K. His fandom is still pretty loyal, and the music is good. 

A 120k, RCA always supports him a lot every time he releases an album 

I'm shocked MOTW did almost 300K :skull:

 

Is it a set-up if I think he'll do around 140-150K or is it actually lowballing? 

5 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

but also seems to be managing to stay somewhat afloat with his core audience (as seen by his tour ticket sales and stability of Selfish).

The what of Selfish? Its Global 200 chart run is 33 - 45 - 96. Its more balanced run on the Hot 100 is mainly because he's #20 on radio but he's N/A on streaming and that's with TTH inclusion

 

-

 

95-110k. I don't know how many variants he has but I feel like mass buying is more common in fanbases made up of teenagers and/or psychos. Not his

Realistically I would say 175k sps. He might be disliked by the public but his fans will definitely buy the album.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 3:34 PM, Maroonx said:

between 100-150k

 

On 2/24/2024 at 3:36 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Realistically 100k-150K. His fandom is still pretty loyal, and the music is good. 

 

On 2/24/2024 at 3:39 PM, hallucinate said:

130k

 

On 2/24/2024 at 4:19 PM, Ivan_brit said:

A 120k, RCA always supports him a lot every time he releases an album 

 

On 2/24/2024 at 5:32 PM, Xtripped said:

100k-150k 

 

On 2/24/2024 at 5:36 PM, Wewee said:

100k

 

On 2/24/2024 at 5:36 PM, aesthetic bih said:

I'm shocked MOTW did almost 300K :skull:

 

Is it a set-up if I think he'll do around 140-150K or is it actually lowballing? 

 

On 2/24/2024 at 7:57 PM, stevyy said:

Pure: 147,451

streaming sales: 15k

 

= 162k (#1)

 

On 2/24/2024 at 8:08 PM, Truth Teller said:

The what of Selfish? Its Global 200 chart run is 33 - 45 - 96. Its more balanced run on the Hot 100 is mainly because he's #20 on radio but he's N/A on streaming and that's with TTH inclusion

 

-

 

95-110k. I don't know how many variants he has but I feel like mass buying is more common in fanbases made up of teenagers and/or psychos. Not his

 

On 2/24/2024 at 9:04 PM, BnPac said:

80-120k. Anything above 80k would be great. 

 

On 2/24/2024 at 9:13 PM, Chaos Angel said:

120-150k

girlies…

On 2/24/2024 at 4:04 PM, Ron Ng said:

More than 111,000 

This really didn't age well.

 

tumblr_mmfoxrdL5E1r3ty02o1_400.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.