Everything posted by Anticipating
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
It's Monday which means She'll Never Be Me is coming this week We're getting closer and closer
- Is Tinashe one of Xtina's daughters?
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
None of this applies to this album, nor ITZ/Blackout (or even Glory).
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Oh yeah I agree 100%. I'll never understand why they didn't add MOW to the tracklist... that's literally an extra 450-500M streams (not to mention the album would probably re-enter the charts in December).
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
The thing with Oops is that she just didn't record any material beyond what we already got, so I think they did the best they could with that one. The album was put together in a few weeks while she was still promoting BOMT. I mean, even You Got It All was literally a BOMT era reject.
-
Flop artists with surprisingly high monthly listeners?
Christina Aguilera has 32M (with about 7M coming from A Great Big World's Say Something, 12M from Pitbull's Feel This Moment, etc).
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Right like even Beyoncé is doing that in 2026
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
The tea comes from a girl who works/worked for Sony, and mindtrappa was just quoting that. It's legit.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Britney rn:
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I love that they're actually opening the vault
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
(They also posted tea about the re-release months ago). Are we getting CDs?
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
And Over to You Now aka her best song
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Oh you're in for a treat... She'll Never Be Me / Am I A Sinner / When I Say So are legit album worthy, not to mention My Big Secret being completely unheard
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
This is their day I wonder if these people are still around
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Hey girl
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Then keep listening to the YouTube versions?
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
What's your point? A bunch of LQ ahh demos ripped from YouTube during the stone age =/= remastered, lossless versions that you can legally stream on every platform.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
July 2001:
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
The cover already grew on me tbh. I'm just glad it's an outtake and not some lame close up ala Oops.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
i'm shaking
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
This might be right It's official btw
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Next week would be October 9th. The album's 25th anniversary is on November 6th, which conveniently falls on a Friday. My predictions: October 9th — She'll Never Be Me October 16th — Am I a Sinner October 23rd — When I Say So October 30th — Right Now November 6 — My Big Secret + expanded album
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Wait the good sis @itslukebtch also had tea about Miley / End of the World Oh come through My Big Secret
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Are you sure you're not confusing it with other song, because the producer / writer said it was composed in 2004 and produced in 2006
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
We know that there's a "final" version of She'll Never Be Me, so at least there's that