Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hottest: Nick Bosa or Travis Kelce

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    Both look like they’d hate-crime my gay ass so I think I’ll just sit this one out  

  • Were there two different people in that video?

  • Nick Bosa is hotter but seeing his interviews he seems a bit…slow?    Hotter: Nick overall: travis

Nick Bosa is hotter but seeing his interviews he seems a bit…slow? :toofunny2:
 

Hotter: Nick

overall: travis

This thread was made like a week ago, and the insurrectionist is hotter.

Both look like they’d hate-crime my gay ass so I think I’ll just sit this one out

 

:suburban:

Nick tbh. I don't know there's something I don't like about Travis, can't point out what tho.

I want to **** Nick's **** from behind then proceed to *** his *** until ***-*** starts leaking from his ****, and Travis just doesn't provoke that emotion on me :michael:

Travis lost his appeal when he got with taylor

 

He was fine asf with the previous girlfriend, he looks like a bloated mess now

5 minutes ago, playwithme said:

None of them. I don't care about straight men.  

Thats a damn lie and u know it sis ☠️

 

One is a racist homophobe and the other is Taylor's boyfriend. Next question, please.

5 minutes ago, ratedreid said:

One is a racist homophobe and the other is Taylor's boyfriend. Next question, please.

This. Looks can’t fix a **** personality. 

Neither because I like skinny nerds 

 

but that said 

 

Nick >>>>>>>

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.