Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - True Romance Appreciation

Featured Replies

We all can agree that POP2 , How I'm Feeling Now, Charli and Crash host some of her best music.

 

I personally love how different her Official debut is. I remember coming across it in 2013.

 

It hosts some of my Favorite Charli gems:

 

 

 

Lock you up is still that girl

 

Her bloodpop (when he was good) are still iconic :jonnycat:

 

her best album iswis

15 minutes ago, blastoisebaby said:

We all can agree that POP2 , How I'm Feeling Now, Charli and Crash host some of her best music.

Excluding N1A, but then mentioning Charli? :clack:

 

OT: True Romance is great. Not amazing, but great. Take Me Hand, Cloud Aura and Nuclear Seasons are my favourites. 

I stannneeeedddddd that album so hard back in the day and is still my favourite charli album. you're the one, stay away, nuclear seasons, black roses, lock you up, you, set me free and what I like are all still great songs to me . and any of the others are cute too except maybe so far away :clap3:

 

saying that, Ive never properly been able to get into any of her other music aside from good ones and emotional, so maybe I'm not the best person to comment

I dare to say it's still her best album???  It captured that period of indie pop music so well and I can't think of anything else aside from Sky's album that has a similar affect.

Set Me Free and So Far Away 2 of her best songs (Set Me Free being about twilight was a kii)

C'mon baby, put your hands on my hips
Then swing your lips to my lips
Wanna taste your heart, don't interfere
Into the night, we'll disappear

 

:katie2: 

Yes this will forever be my fave charli project in my heart after Number 1 Angel. The visuals were just SO tumblr, you had to be there.

 

 

:jonny4:

Just listened to it in full yesterday, still so good :jonny5:

 

Grins :clap3:

Nuclear Seasons :clap3:

You're The One :clap3:

Set Me Free :clap3:

Black Roses :clap3:

I randomly played this earlier today, so this is a fitting thread! Still probably in her top 3 of albums.


The way we're lucky to live in a world where this, Sucker, Pop 2, How I'm Feeling Now, Crash (basically her whole discog nn) could have easily been albums from different pop albums but are from ONE artist who has been releasing pretty consistently for over 10 years. Queen!

her best work ever. that bloodpop “grins” beat ughhhhh one of the best songs of all time.

45 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Excluding N1A, but then mentioning Charli? :clack:

 

OT: True Romance is great. Not amazing, but great. Take Me Hand, Cloud Aura and Nuclear Seasons are my favourites. 

I mean Charli  has Next Level Charli, Gone, Cross You Out, Click, Shake It, Official, Silver Cross, February 2017 and 2099…

 

N1A has Roll With Me, Lipgloss and maybe 3AM..

 

so yes

Edited by sneakyishere

11 minutes ago, sneakyishere said:

I mean Charli  has Next Level Charli, Gone, Cross You Out, Click, Shake It, Official, Silver Cross, February 2017 and 2099…

 

N1A has Roll With Me, Lipgloss and maybe 3AM..

 

so yes

Well two thirds of Charli are filler, meanwhile N1A is all killer. She called it NUMBER ONE Angel for a reason. :gaycat1:

Became a Charli fan when I first saw the What I Like video back in 2013. The Tumblr addiction was going on strong, so needless to say, I was obsessed with the video. Take My Hand is still in the top 5 best Charli songs of all time for me. It just HITS.

My favorite era and album

 

Take My Hand, So Far Away, What I Like, and Black Roses supremacy :giraffe:

This should get as much attention as her newer albums idk why it doesn’t. It’s easily at least on par with hifn, N1A and Charli. I put it top 3 in her discography.

While I personally feel that she’s surpassed this many times over, particularly with HIFN and Charli alone, I’ve more recently started to come to appreciate this album a lot more. It really set the foundations for her identity as a creator very well, and there are threads that it started that you can follow through her whole career. It’s really interesting to look back on it from where she’s at now, and as she’s likely readying to launch a new era.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.