Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ryanair drags Selena Gomez

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • she needs a common sense transplant...

  • I clicked on this thread thinking it would be a stretch/a misinterpreted tweet, simply based on the ridiculousness of the title. The homo intern at Ryanair decided to have fun today. It's funny as hel

  • Don't let her see this. I don't need a 7 page essay about how social media is toxic, this is exactly why Amelia Earhart vanished, and how sometimes she looks into the sun and cries thinking of Amelia.

Selena is going to have a self-inflicted rough year but after some of her comments last year I don’t feel sorry for her at all. 

Officially snatching the "Jester of Pop" title :toofunny3: ICONIC behavior. 

 

The way last year brands were on her side in the Selena v. Hailey feud. She kind of lost

I clicked on this thread thinking it would be a stretch/a misinterpreted tweet, simply based on the ridiculousness of the title. The homo intern at Ryanair decided to have fun today. It's funny as hell, but don't let her see this because the second social media break would come even faster than the first one.

She’s obviously suffering from Social Media addiction! 

5 minutes ago, DRod93 said:

The way last year brands were on her side in the Selena v. Hailey feud. She kind of lost

nah, normal for her. the way her online presence is always we hate her again then we love her again then we hate her again and etc

:deadbanana2:
 

I truly hope someone takes her phone because I get the feeling she’s going to spiral this year.

16 minutes ago, Resident of Gag City said:

Selena is going to have a self-inflicted rough year but after some of her comments last year I don’t feel sorry for her at all. 

what comments

12 minutes ago, DRod93 said:

The way last year brands were on her side in the Selena v. Hailey feud. She kind of lost

She was adored by the GP but the tide has turned dramatically and it’s all due to her own actions! 

TWO words I wish I could ban in ATRL: Nicki and Selena
 

I WILL DONATE TO SEE THIS FEATURE COME TO LIFE @ATRL Administration

It's actually fun. All this thing is fun. It's the kinda of web meme helps you to stay relevant and in a good way. 

 

Edited by vale9001

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.