Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Britney Spears - Perfume | Turns 10

Featured Replies

Released as the 2nd single of Britney Jean.

 

Her last solo single to date 

 

One of her most underrated singles if we're being honest 

 

 

Edited by naval23

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Streets are saying there's an anniversary project planned for Britney Jean and the original version of Perfume's video may be part of it.                  

  • I've always liked this song   the video is **** tho

  • Swiftie In Red
    Swiftie In Red

    I never got the hate 

The first Britney Spears song I really disliked and the worst song she ever released :clap3:

I like Perfune, if they did the original version of the video, maybe this could be nore known. 

I remember the hype around the song because it was rumored to be fantastic (wasn't Sia involved with this track?) and when I heard it I just gave up on the era :skull:

Cute song, plus there's no Myah Jean here. But the single should have been a duet version with Sia

I think I agree, don't necessarily love the song, but it's a very good song, despite the vocal delivery being such a mess. I love the theme though, emotional lyrics.

2 hours ago, Ricanaire said:

I wonder if the director’s version would ever leak.

Streets are saying there's an anniversary project planned for Britney Jean and the original version of Perfume's video may be part of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just made that up

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The first Britney Spears song I really disliked and the worst song she ever released :clap3:

spacer.png

It’s an ok song, not exactly what I was expecting but yeah :rip: Britney Jean era wasn’t good in any term tbh maybe only WB felt like an event 

 

Spoiler

It’s performance at her residency was terrible though, even worse that date where they put Sia’s version as background to her lip syncing it :gaycat7:

Corny song and concept.. I have not listened to any Britney Jean songs (other than work *****) for many years now, it’s a completely unlistenable album considering it’s history :foxaylove2:

She ended Kris Jenner and Jason Trawick’s affair with this one! :thing:

probably the only pop girl song about pissing on somebody :clap3:

Wow I didn't know her fanbase hated this song, I actually like this one, she served a bit unlike that one with the white rapper

to call this her worst is laughable considering how much fodder, dance pop filler she has in her catalogue this is still like her most listenable single since FF for me it needed way more tweaking before dropping though 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.