Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Official Blank Space TV Snippet

Featured Replies

  • Replies 130
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Original remains superior

  • original will always be the KING. This whole excercise of releasing TVs seems like a farce now. Should spend her energy on making new albums with quality 10/12 songs instead of clogging up her Spotify

  • someone would post the original and say "here's a blank space tv snippet" and y'all would trash it lol....this literally sounds identical to the original she even nailed the "cause darling im a nightm

The "coooome" sounds different but that's about it. Kinda want to listen to the chrous though

Blank Space (from the Kitchen Sink Vault) because honey what is this quality lol

 

edit: it was my headphones lol i liked it. perched

Edited by liquiddiamonds

3 minutes ago, By the Water said:

 

The ad libs in the 2nd chorus sound lower than the original 

I think she did a good job capturing her old wide-eyed sarcastic vocals in the snippets. I like how clear the instruments sound. The treble came throughhh

Edited by liquiddiamonds

I think I prefer the OG versions of all her big hits from Red and on so far

I’m SO happy. I was most nervous for Blank Space but this sounds absolutely incredible.

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Not two snippets. What if it’s surprise dropping tonight :jonny:

My first thought wtf :dies:

when she replaces herself at #1 then does it again the week after :jonny5:

I have mixed feelings.

It sounds so great, maybe even better than the original but it still sounds just a little different. But I'm perched anyways :jonny5:

Is this real… if so It’s as I feared… wtf is this tambourine/cymbol non sense with screaming, crying, perfect storms. Bring back the snare!!

It sounds ok I think. Her vocals are much clearer/fuller now than when she originally recorded the song but I kind of think the thinness/airiness of her voice back then worked well in a song like Blank Space and gave it an edge. Anyway, at least this doesn’t sound like a chipmunk.

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

My first thought wtf :dies:

when she replaces herself at #1 then does it again the week after :jonny5:

this is my thought too we’ve grown so accustomed to her not dropping any pre release singles but this is necessary

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.