Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

PinkPantheress - "Mosquito"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 123
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She put crack in this one  I don’t remember the last time I played a song +60 times in a day 

  • This song and Agora Hills have been making me DEPRESSED that I'm single AF right now  I want that type of love and cute feeling and the butterflies and the obsession you get when you're in love lol

  • hétérosexuelle
    hétérosexuelle

    luv that she’s unapologetically pure pop as a black girl in the mainstream landscape  

This whole era is going to be a collapse, I fear TiKToK is gonna implode.

 

EVERY single track she teased so far sounds life-changing.

She really is one of my favs artists lately.

 

I can't wait for her to give us BIG tunes like she always does.

finally!!! i’ve been replaying the snippet for weeks :duca:

No wayyy I listened to her today for the first time In forever. Sounds amazing

I love almost everything she does, i'm sure this is going to be amazing as well :duca:

18 minutes ago, qurl said:

what was her first project then ? mixtape ?

Yes !

This is how they sold it !

Maybe it's because of its duration (19 minutes)

10 minutes ago, Flocon said:

Yes !

This is how they sold it !

Maybe it's because of its duration (19 minutes)

I doubt the LP will be longer than 25 minutes tbh :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

This is so ******* good :jonny:

do we have the length?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.