Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Would you date Hunter Biden?

Would you date Hunter Biden? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Would you date Hunter Biden?

    • Yes, I can fix him.
      52%
      24
    • No.
      47%
      22

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

34 minutes ago, uusagii said:

Yes :jonnycat: he's such a dead-on-the-inside PNP daddy :jonnycat:

The accuracy :jonnycat:

23 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Date? No. Let him hit once or twice? Sure.

This. There’s broken and then there’s FUBAR. The sex looks good though so it’d be a fun night or three. 

no. I don't wanna get Chlamydia, Herpes, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and the Hepatitises all at once.

  • ATRL Moderator

Idk about "date" but I would def hook up with him.

 

Father :smitten:

 

hunter-biden-184580356.jpg

 

spacer.png

 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsM5L1wIlkVEclXj4N9d0

 

:WAP:

2 hours ago, shyboi said:

STDs are included as well! 

I'm on prep, doesn't matter 

  • Author
1 minute ago, DeepEnd said:

Yes, he can snort coke off my @ss in the oval office. 

 

:ahh:

 

add Joe to the mix while there sis! 

At my current state of being the answer would be a yes unfortunately.

 

YnzfeDB.gif

  • Author
12 minutes ago, AMIT said:

At my current state of being the answer would be a yes unfortunately.

 

YnzfeDB.gif

cheers sis! we all are rooting for you

3 minutes ago, shyboi said:

cheers sis! we all are rooting for you

aw thank you :hug::gaycat6:

Nah. The most I'd do is a quick lay with that huge daddy dick and I move on

Not date, but I'd be down for a cute weekend-long fvckfest, I know he gives it good

 

YnzfeDB.gif

 

 

You have a whole entertainment industry of rich crackheads to choose from. Y’all are so tasteless.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.