Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dinah Jane - "YA YA"

Featured Replies

What part of RELEASE "I Don't Mind" doesn't this girl get??

 

Edited by Harmonizer

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I will say - and please know that I mean this with every bit of respect and cultural sensitivity - this Polynesian angle needs tweaking.    Hang in there with me lol.   I myself am

  • Some of y'all are doing way too much.   The video is fine and actually exceeds my expectations in terms of her basically self-funding. I've always felt even cheap indie videos ought to give

  • 99sandthe2000s
    99sandthe2000s

    A 5H member actually releasing music  it's been a while for her so I'll definitely tune in and support!

Its a cute song but definitely one of my least favourites she's released for me, I still feel like Heard it All Before should have been her moment. 

 

I'm still so happy that she's back and can't wait for any future releases, I'll deffo be streaming this in the meantime to support!

On 8/9/2023 at 10:24 AM, Harmonizer said:

What part of RELEASE "I Don't Mind" doesn't this girl get??

 

At this point she needs to just leak it lol.  I don’t even think she could actually release that record as it was tied to her previous label.  But damn, that’s definitely the song that got away.

3 hours ago, butterflymimi said:

Its a cute song but definitely one of my least favourites she's released for me, I still feel like Heard it All Before should have been her moment. 

 

I'm still so happy that she's back and can't wait for any future releases, I'll deffo be streaming this in the meantime to support!

I agree. A weak release for her overall. Lyrically, it just sounds like she's ad-libbing random words interspersed with "ya ya." I also don't understand the tropical feel for essentially a September release. All of it screams mismanagement.

 

Quite disappointing and a regression considering 5H was over 5 years ago.

it’s not cute. this is worse than 5H songs and that’s saying something :rip:

I can see why many wouldn't be feeling this1, but I like it lots! It sounds like she's having lots of fun on the record. Super excited for the MV - she looks gorgeous as ever.

  • Author

im legit not even gonna listen :rip: the preview alone sounded awful

these girls keep releasing songs with caribbean sound in 2023...

19 hours ago, the greatest said:

At this point she needs to just leak it lol.  I don’t even think she could actually release that record as it was tied to her previous label.  But damn, that’s definitely the song that got away.

She played it full on her TikTok live few months ago. It’s still hers. She’s just not releasing it cause shes on this island gyal vibes headspace :chick3:

 

-

This song is not doing it for me. It’s okay but melody wise is so boring and flat.

 

Trash, the music video looks hella cheap and her vocals r horrible and auto tuned. 

 

She should just go be a influencer or actress

Edited by X~MoviePoP

Are y'all expecting a big budget for the production of the music video or song at this point? Just be grateful she's releasing anything at all....

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.