Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dinah Jane - "YA YA"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 90
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I will say - and please know that I mean this with every bit of respect and cultural sensitivity - this Polynesian angle needs tweaking.    Hang in there with me lol.   I myself am

  • Some of y'all are doing way too much.   The video is fine and actually exceeds my expectations in terms of her basically self-funding. I've always felt even cheap indie videos ought to give

  • 99sandthe2000s
    99sandthe2000s

    A 5H member actually releasing music  it's been a while for her so I'll definitely tune in and support!

This is so addictive, I can't get it out of my head. 

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

YA, YA 

ME COCKY LIKE DAT 

 

spacer.png

I have the ME BODIIII NIYYYCEE part in my head.

This is a fun summer bop, why are we sleeping on this??!!

 

Dinah Jane delivered! :flame:

Dinah posted a bit of another song . it is more  r&b and what she should be doing.

 

 

3 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Dinah posted a bit of another song . it is more  r&b and what she should be doing.

 

 

already sounds better :katie2: R&B is where she shines.

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

Dinah posted a bit of another song . it is more  r&b and what she should be doing.

 

 

Oh 

 

Dance Atrl GIF - Dance ATRL Ciara - Discover & Share GIFs

she didn't change the cover fart art? This is ok, the production is its weak spot tho 

 

visualizer is cute!

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

  • 3 weeks later...

Dinah should learn a thing or two from Tyla. Releasing ethnic-centric songs without compromising vocal chops. 

 

 

 

Seems she may be hinting at releasing I Don't Mind... or some other "unreleased" tracks.

 

I'd be very happy with that but am concerned about the new material if she's already going back to her old stuff considering how excited she sounded in interviews. Either way we need a follow up to ya ya asap, consistent releases are probably what she needs to get as much exposure as possible!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.