Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

So one song she already released as a single. One song she’s already done live. So just one new song (for those who haven’t listened to the leak). 
 

womp womp

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

6 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

The title track is also kinda mid :suburban:

This whole time in my head she was the starfucker, but suddenly ‘hes such a starfucker’? Okay chile :suburban:

That version of the title track you heard is not being released, she teased the version she is going to be releasing on tiktok and it sounds much better. So we are looking at two bangers for the deluxe, title track and James Dean

44 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said:

That version of the title track you heard is not being released, she teased the version she is going to be releasing on tiktok and it sounds much better. So we are looking at two bangers for the deluxe, title track and James Dean

The final version of the title track leaked already too 

i’m only excited for James Dean, she botched the final version of starf*cker

6 hours ago, 4th Time Around said:

Tommy should have been included

What other tracks were ya expecting because alot of ya seemed disappointed 😞 

I hope she releases Valentine for valentines day, I think that may be my favourite from the leaks !

We’ve literally known for weeks that the deluxe was just going to be three new songs (and we knew which three)… some of y’all just don’t like to read :suburban:

Edited by Rigalo

13 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

What other tracks were ya expecting because alot of ya seemed disappointed 😞 

Tommy

13 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

What other tracks were ya expecting because alot of ya seemed disappointed 😞 

Her recording of Pocelain Black's scrapped Mannequin Factory 

i'm still bitter she refuses to release her best song (Tommy) but i'll still be streaming

 

:suburban:

I'm sure Tommy will come when the time is right! Hopefully she can release some stand alone songs throughout 2024 when she's recording the next album and does mire festivals throughout the summer

Is there a studio clip of James dean anywhere? I haven't listened to the live recording 

I'm still pressed that a lot of very strong tracks didn't make the album or the deluxe. 

 

And I dunno why her or her team keep insisting on the hyperpop tracks. 

 

I thought we were past that era. 

 

Purr is a fun song, but that one and Plastic should've been cut to give space for Tommy and Happy Forever, which sonically fit the rest of the album instead of those harsh pots-banging sounds. 

 

Speaking of, I heard a snippet of James Dean, and it wasn't my vibe because, again, the harsh sounds. 

 

I'm sure many will like it tho, so enjoy. 

 

The only other track left for me to enjoy is Starfvcker, which I've already heard. 

pots and pans > basic disco songs

 

so excited for the title track :jonny2:

'Tommy' is grossly overrated throaway disco bullshit lol.

The only semi decent tracks she left out is 'My Replacement' which could've added to the Britney Femme Fatale segment of the album along with 'Dramatic' and 'My Body'. 'Operator' is fun too but doesn't fit the album anyway. The rest of the outtakes is boring faceless filler. The album is fine the way it is. 

I'm late but okayyy Catherine, you won me back :WAP:  Didn't care for TP but this is a return to form

 

Purrr, Dramatic, My Body, Plastic, Miss Belladonna >>>

 

She could have easily placed Tommy between these deluxe tracks

8 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

pots and pans > basic disco songs

 

so excited for the title track :jonny2:

She arguably grew her fanbase by evolving from pots and pans into basic disco, but now, it seems like she wants to go back to that sound, which I ain't a fan of. 

 

But I'm happy for u, hunni. 

 

I do love the title track, I fear. 

Edited by truth-over-factz

Yeah she went off with title track and James Dean, unfortunately Make Up isn't on par with the rest

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.