Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

43 minutes ago, troubledparadise said:

12.01.23 :Бегемот:

again???? lol

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

1 hour ago, troubledparadise said:

12.01.23 :hippo:

The way I thought this is January 12th :khalyan2:

5 hours ago, troubledparadise said:

12.01.23 :hippo:

does she know the date this time? :suburban:

On 11/21/2023 at 6:23 PM, ImpassiveThomas said:

I said HE, the guy who is friends with someone close to Slayyyter. I know I saw the interview 

baby I was not being serious :suburban:

 

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

baby I was not being serious :suburban:

 

Lmao damn okay........

she can barely afford rent you think she has 15k for a sample spacer.png

1 hour ago, troubledparadise said:

she can barely afford rent you think she has 15k for a sample spacer.png

she can afford those shopping sprees for expensive gowns and purses! she should sell a few of her gucci bags and pay off that sample RIGHT NOW 

 

kicongun.png

59 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

she can afford those shopping sprees for expensive gowns and purses! she should sell a few of her gucci bags and pay off that sample RIGHT NOW 

 

kicongun.png

But then Plastic wouldn’t be authentic, she didnt rap ‘Stereo Love sample with the blow’ :khalyan2:

Edited by Freaky Prince

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

But then Plastic wouldn’t be authentic, she didnt rap ‘Stereo Love sample with the blow’ :khalyan2:

Plastic isn't authentic anyways sweetie, she hasn't had any work done yet (allegedly) :khalyan2:

2 hours ago, troubledparadise said:

she can barely afford rent you think she has 15k for a sample spacer.png

oh but she can afford all those designer **** as seen on the I Love Hollywood! behind the scenes music video where she shows her credit card statements :suburban:

35 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

oh but she can afford all those designer **** as seen on the I Love Hollywood! behind the scenes music video where she shows her credit card statements :suburban:

that was fader AMEX card spacer.png

6 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said:

What a great album, no doubt in my mind that this is her best work yet, reminds me of early Gaga. Far more consistent than Troubled Paradise and has better production and songwriting. Definitely gonna be on my top 50 year end list:clap3:

:suburban:

54 minutes ago, troubledparadise said:

that was fader AMEX card spacer.png

I'm not American so I have no idea what that is 

1 hour ago, troubledparadise said:

that was fader AMEX card spacer.png

She better max it out :suburban:

Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan:jonny6: The gays better protect Slayyyter because she is serving what Gaga no longer wants to serve and what Kim Petras could not even if she wanted.

Edited by 4th Time Around

Hey, girlies. 

 

New member and first post on ATRL. 

 

Starfvcker is the album of the year for me. 

 

I love Miss Kimmy, but Slayyyter ate her up with this release. 

 

My fav track is My Body, and my least fav is Plastic cuz those sounds are just too abrasive. 

 

I also listened to some of the outtakes on YouTube, and I can't believe some of those got cut out. 

 

Like wtf, some of those cuts are better than some of the tracks that made the album. 

 

Happy Forever, Love Me Not and Tommy should've made the cut over Plastic, Rhinestone Heart and Tear Me Open. 

 

But even with those tracks on there, this album is solid af: 8/10. 

29 minutes ago, STARFUCKER said:

She's hinting on twitter..  deluxe is coming!

It seems like we are finally going to get James Dean, thank god because that track ******* slays

promo single from the deluxe Heartbreak in Stereo LET'S GOOOO :duca::duca::duca::duca::duca::duca:

The title track is also kinda mid :suburban:

This whole time in my head she was the starfucker, but suddenly ‘hes such a starfucker’? Okay chile :suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.