Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Junho_lover said:

Unfortunately i think a lot of the unreleased demos are better than the final LP tracks. I wish valentine, Tommy, Heartbreak in stereo, Psycho Lover all found a home replacing songs like purr and plastic. 

99jenlkj-flavor-of.gif

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

My Body is one of the best dance pop songs this year whew :soda:

Purr and Plastic have their deserved place on the album. They serve cvnt and mix it up on the album. Imagine not having a fierce voguing song about drugs and trashy (in a good way) song about plastic surgery with a euphoric bridge on this album about dirty Hollywood. Yes ma'am!

v330CSS.gif

 

Songs like Purr and Plastic are infinitely more interesting than the likes of My Body, Dramatic, etc. sorry 

 

spacer.png

 

all 10/10s of course 

35 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

My Body is one of the best dance pop songs this year whew :soda:

Purr and Plastic have their deserved place on the album. They serve cvnt and mix it up on the album. Imagine not having a fierce voguing song about drugs and trashy (in a good way) song about plastic surgery with a euphoric bridge on this album about dirty Hollywood. Yes ma'am!

v330CSS.gif

 

you get it

 

Purrr and Plastic fit perfectly

17 hours ago, Scandalous said:

i was thinking the same thing! i thought all the pop gays would eat this up but it seems like it's gotten about the same amount of attention as TP...maybe the leaks impacted it but i think the release date was also unfortunate bc i feel like it kinda got overshadowed by Kylie, Troye, Olivia, etc. (not in terms of chart success obviously, but twitter gays in general haven't been hyping this very much)... maybe more people will start discovering it soon

But Starfucker is the best of all those by light years :skull:

On 10/10/2023 at 11:24 AM, campelo said:

the sample is so expensive, meaning the royalties could be 60% to Edward Maya, I don't think this will see the light of day

The original is not even by Edward Maya. It's by some Soviet Azerbaijani composer so I guess she would have to clear the sample with him? :skull: Even though the melody has been copy/pasted multiple times so perhaps it's not that big of a deal. 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayatılar

 

 

 

Edited by Pendulum

My Walmart vinyl finally arrived today! As I live in the UK I had to buy it for over £100 and I originally bought it from a fake seller on discogs and as soon as I paid they deactivated their account :skull:

The cover of Monster was amazing, time to release a deluxe album Ms. Slayyyter!

If you had to fit Monster into the starfucker tracklist, where would you guys put it?

42 minutes ago, STARFUCKER said:

If you had to fit Monster into the starfucker tracklist, where would you guys put it?

As a hidden bonus track at the end

This is still kinda album of the year for me easily.. the girls just aren’t making fun, no-skips, pure pop albums anymore. 

 

No ballads or faux-deep concepts needed. Just good old fashioned quality music. Even if this isn’t getting the attention it deserves rn it will be looked back on as one of the pop bibles of the 2020s for years to come. :clap3: 

On 10/17/2023 at 11:11 PM, STARFUCKER said:

If you had to fit Monster into the starfucker tracklist, where would you guys put it?

it doesn't fit at all :michael:

9 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

could replace Tear Me Open

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=9c905529a754671

Addicted to this album thanks to her Monster cover:jonny2: It's so so good, I can't believe it's not a bigger success

On 10/18/2023 at 11:44 PM, STARFUCKER said:

New interview just dropped:

 

 

doing an interview with spencer and heidi is so on brand  

did she rip that one with Rhinstone Heart or am I tripping and don't know how sampling or interpolation works?

 

0:48

 

What’s everyone’s dream set list for the tour? I came up with 

 

  1.   I Love Hollywood!
  2.   Clouds
  3.   Dramatic
  4. Butterflies..
  5.   Plastic
  6.   Throatzilla
  7.   Daddy AF
  8.   Purrr
  9. Doghouse 
  10.   Over This!
  11.   My Body
  12.   Touch My Body
  13.   Girl Like Me
  14.   Tattoo
  15.   Tear Me Open 
  16.   Letters 
  17.   Erotic Electronic 
  18.   Motorcycle 
  19.   Memories Of You
  20.   Celebrity
  21.   E Boy (don’t hate I love this :toofunny2:)
  22. Alone 
  23. Out Of Time

 

 

Encore:

 

24. BFF

25. Troubled Paradise

26. Mine

27. Miss Belladonna

 

rhinstone heart be getting the villain treatment :fonso:

Edited by STARFUCKER

  1. Rhinestone Heart
  2. Rhinestone Heart
  3. Rhinestone Heart
  4. Rhinestone Heart
  5. Rhinestone Heart
  6. Rhinestone Heart
  7. Rhinestone Heart
  8. Rhinestone Heart
  9. Rhinestone Heart
  10. Rhinestone Heart
  11. Rhinestone Heart
  12. Rhinestone Heart
  13. Rhinestone Heart

 

ENCORE

 

  1. Everytime (Britney cover)
  2. Memories of You
  3. Dog House
  4. Out of Time

Edited by Pendulum

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.