Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

ZAYN - "Love Like This"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 164
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • unclefloprry
    unclefloprry

    Upsetting. But I won’t give up. His career was built on failures and not following the mold. He won’t stop. He never have and never will. I still believe in this song. No matter what 

  • beautiful player
    beautiful player

    Sounds amazing. **** are y'all on.

  • nooniebao
    nooniebao

he's doing everything RIGHT in terms of pre-release hype/buzz for the first time since idk... pillowtalk? 

 

but this song so far just sound SOOO dated, like straight off any 2017 Spotify's pop playlist. 

 

Sounds mid but anything is an upgrade from Nobody Is Listening (I still cant believe this setup title is real :skull:)

 

What we needed is more Dusk Till Dawns

Oh I’m ready :clap3: 

 

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

he's doing everything RIGHT in terms of pre-release hype/buzz for the first time since idk... pillowtalk? 

 

but this song so far just sound SOOO dated, like straight off any 2017 Spotify's pop playlist. 

 

while you’re kinda right you also have to remember Pink Pantheress does pretty well with this exact mellow yet uptempo sound 

Kinda sounds like a World Cup song :skull:
But I'll take whatever he brings at this point

I like the snippet :clap3:It could be a cute hit with the right promo, especially in the UK.

He looks hot asf and it sounds good :jonny5:

 

Lemme get back into stanning him like I did in 2016-2019 if he comes through :duca:

 

 

nnn cringe on 2-steps choice, this will be a hit regardless good promo good label.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.