Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Positions vs Witness

Positions vs Witness 88 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the better album?

    • Positions - Ariana Grande
      57%
    • Witness - Katy Perry
      42%
  2. 2. Which album has the better singles?

    • Positions | positions, 34+35, pov
      51%
    • Witness | Chained to the Rhythm (feat. Skip Marley), Bon Appètit (feat. Migos), Swish Swish (feat. Nicki Minaj), Save as Draft, Hey Hey Hey
      48%
  3. 3. Which album has the better album cover?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Big Bad Wolf
    Big Bad Wolf

    Witness for all and I'm being so fr. At least she brought something to the table. Positions felt so boring and safe for Ariana.

  • Witness for all, and I’m being serious. Aside from one or two clunkers, it’s Katy’s second best album. I love Ari, but Positions isn’t even in her top three.    Plus, I’ve said this from day on

  • Laura Palmer
    Laura Palmer

    Positions for all and it ain’t close 

Witness for all and I'm being so fr. At least she brought something to the table. Positions felt so boring and safe for Ariana.

My hair, safety net, motive, love language >>> anything on witness 

46 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Witness for all and I'm being so fr. At least she brought something to the table. Positions felt so boring and safe for Ariana.

:coffee:

Better album - Positions because it's more consistent (& less cringe), but not by much. Both have a similar amount of highlights.

Better singles - Witness because CTTR is really the only good one out of both bunches

Better cover - Neither, both suck

witness for all, positions has bad singles but some great album tracks though 

Witness for all, and I’m being serious. Aside from one or two clunkers, it’s Katy’s second best album. I love Ari, but Positions isn’t even in her top three. 
 

Plus, I’ve said this from day one and I know it’s super unpopular, but Witness is legitimately one of my favorite pop album covers in recent years. :michael:

Album: Positions

Singles: Positions

Cover: Witness

I know everyone hates it but I really love the Witness album cover. It's got such a dark and mysterious aesthetic that I'm drawn to for some reason

 

OT: Witness for all

Positions for all but I like Witness the track and Tsunami more than anything Ariana has ever released tbh 

Positions for all.

 

Why compare these though? One was a successful era and the other wasn't 

Witness for all. I like Ariana and her music, but Positions just wasn't for me.

Positions for all but the album covers are close

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.