Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

I trust in Liv

 

I need another Traitor/favorite crime kind of bodily experience in here

 

Lacy / Love is Embarrassing are hopefully those piercing ballads

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

Tried snagging one but they sold out in like 20 mins during the first round :dies: I didn't even know they restocked...but ATRL told me she's over because of a tweet with 130k likes on Twitter

She should try signed CDs next since they're alot cheaper

Edited by Billionaire

24 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Tried snagging one but they sold out in like 20 mins during the first round :dies: I didn't even know they restocked...but ATRL told me she's over because of a tweet with 130k likes on Twitter

She should try signed CDs next since they're alot cheaper

She does have the signed art CD version in the UK. I kinda prefer that once since it has the front album art cover instead of what the vinyl has. Bought the signed vinyl anyways since I had the chance :gaycat:

9 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

ooohhh huge if true

 

 

 

 

 

Heard there were 20k signed vinyls so wouldn't be surprised :o

I think it's really dumb how her "OR" logo on her much is supposed to represent a heart. It looks like & I read it as "i or ur guts". Can her team hire an actual graphic designer lmao

7 hours ago, Luckitty said:

is that a pin in the ocean below taiwan :redface:

Looks like Manila.

I think the pinned cities are Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore, Manila, and probably Brisbane (it's too up north to be Sydney IMO)

7 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

I trust in Liv

 

I need another Traitor/favorite crime kind of bodily experience in here

 

Lacy / Love is Embarrassing are hopefully those piercing ballads

She described Love is Embarrassing as “fun”. 

10 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

And here I am, still waiting for my vampire cd and vinyl. :dies: 

You never got it?! Did you email them? 

It will be a frenzy tbh once she arrives in Manila

 

:dies: Get ready for Fast talk with Boy Abunda

11 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

she better do Arenas, not theaters there,. :dies: 

Any rumors that the GUTS Tour will be in arenas in the US this time?

3 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I think it's really dumb how her "OR" logo on her much is supposed to represent a heart. It looks like & I read it as "i or ur guts". Can her team hire an actual graphic designer lmao

The OR logo being heart is not intuitive imo

 

I thought it was meant to say "I OR ur guts" or " I O R ur guts", neither make any sense.

 

She should fire her graphic team, they are so cheap and incompetent. Literally setting Olivia up :deadbanana2:

22 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

Any rumors that the GUTS Tour will be in arenas in the US this time?

I’m sure it will be. She could’ve done it last time. The demand was there. But they wanted her to start small for her first tour. 

2 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

Any rumors that the GUTS Tour will be in arenas in the US this time?

There’s absolutely no way she’s doing theaters again. If Lizzo and Dua can do arenas in the US Olivia surely can. She could’ve last time, but she was so new and her success was overnight so they probably didn’t want to throw her in front of big audiences without honing her performing skills first 

So do we see another #1 debut for the new single? Last Night is losing steam and Barbie World is stalling on streams so unless there’s a major single in the next two weeks I think she can take it. We just need that Drake album to come and go already 

8 minutes ago, Habibro said:

So do we see another #1 debut for the new single? 

if there won't be much competition then yes

On 8/2/2023 at 10:06 PM, QueenofCopyPaste said:

"My brain goes ahhhh....I cannot get him back!"

 

 

 

 

August 25

I wonder if this will have similar vibe to this:

 

 

because the snippet kinda sounds similar to that part 1:04

"Get him back! "

 

Will be that back-to-school hymn that the girlies and kiddies will anthemize :-*

12 hours ago, Audiohead said:

You never got it?! Did you email them? 

still nothing. I think most of her Canadian fans never got it..= probably some delayed shipments from her Canadian store? It took them like a month before they shipped my Sour copy though. well, I'll try emailing them.. 

signed GUTS vinyls are sold out in her US and Canadian shop.. They really need to add more stocks!! Get those arms working, Miss Maam! 

22 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

 

maybe her friends are in the music video? we're getting a traitor-quality music video, me thinks. :dies: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.