Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

track lenghts were revealed 

 

1. all-american ***** - 2:45

4. lacy - 2:57

5. ballad of a homeschooled girl - 3:23 

6. making the bed - 3:18

7. logical - 3:51

8. get him back! - 3:31

9. love is embarrassing - 2:34

10. the grudge - 3:09

11. pretty isn't pretty - 3:19 

12. teenage dream - 3:41

 

I can already tell that this is the worst track of the album. Sounds embarrassing already. :eli: 

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

Pretty obvious that lacy and love is embarrassing will be the best songs on the albumm

Track lengths are pretty much the standard and line up with SOUR.  

now people on twitter are complaining and/or making fun of the album's length as if they ever cared about an album's length before :toofunny3: is every little she's gonna do gonna be criticized by those jobless people? so annoying 

Length sounds more than fine to me, especially considering it's all solo.

I wish people could do math because that averages to 3:15 per song. Which is honestly quite long compared to all the 2:30 songs these days! Plus there’s only 3 songs under 3 mins. It’s an average length album for a 12 track album

Is Drake releasing soon? I’m sick of him taking so long. I don’t want him to block Olivia 

1 hour ago, Habibro said:

Is Drake releasing soon? I’m sick of him taking so long. I don’t want him to block Olivia 

he keeps teasing but no release date yet

16 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

 

I can already tell that this is the worst track of the album. Sounds embarrassing already. :eli: 

Brutal is one of the best songs on Sour, so this is quite the take :priceless:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

17 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

The album is only 39 mins and 12 secs long. 

That's honestly a pretty good album length. I'm glad it's not a 30 minute album with most of the tracks being under 3 minutes. I was worried it would be super short and I'm glad that isn't the case.

3 hours ago, Habibro said:

Is Drake releasing soon? I’m sick of him taking so long. I don’t want him to block Olivia 

Yes, Taylor dropping 1989 (TV) pretty much forces Drake to release before October 27 (unless he wants to be overshadowed by Taylor again).

 

Even if Drake doesn’t release before Olivia, Guts isn’t guaranteed the #1 with Fleetwood Mac releasing the Rumors Live double album the same day.

12 hours ago, Luckitty said:

now people on twitter are complaining and/or making fun of the album's length as if they ever cared about an album's length before :toofunny3: is every little she's gonna do gonna be criticized by those jobless people? so annoying 

Yet no one complained when Sour dropped. :dies: 

48 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Yet no one complained when Sour dropped. :dies: 

or any other album since it's the normal album length especially for an album with 12 track, literally everyone else's albums are in the 35-45 minutes range :redface: this just proves that everything people dragged about this era (vampire, album cover, photoshoots, back cover, song titles, album length etc) is because they hate her not because she's doing something awful but we been knew

 

they want to start a hate train so bad but it's not working

I've seen LOTS of tweets with at least 10k likes complaining about the album length lol. First time seeing that much outrage over an album length. :dies:  Main IT girl thingz I guess.. 

Edited by Baby Judas

A 40 minute album with no skips is perfect.  Would y’all rather be over an hour with filler?

she's getting attention with every little things about this album. :dies: At least we know that they're perched though.. These people better stream it legally when it drops.. :eli: 

 

 

Anyway, how is she hanging out with the heartstopper cast and not do BIR tiktok with them? :dies: :eli: 

people dragging a 39 minute album?.. some of the biggest classic albums only span 35-40 minutes. like most beatles albums, purple rain, thriller, rumours, unknown pleasures. 39 mins is okay

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

people dragging a 39 minute album?.. some of the biggest classic albums only span 35-40 minutes. like most beatles albums, purple rain, thriller, rumours, unknown pleasures. 39 mins is okay

Most of those due limits on how much time could fit on a vinyl record :rip:

 

Just now, Tusk said:

Most of those due limits on how much time could fit on a vinyl record :rip:

 

well thank goodness that vinyls didnt allow more time. i hate albums that drag on too long and 40 minutes is perfect

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.