Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

Image

 

 

The vampire one doesn't match her brand, tbh.. 

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

13 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Image

 

 

The vampire one doesn't match her brand, tbh.. 

All are from the sets of the music videos except that one too. 

48 minutes ago, kikugalanet said:

Spotify Fans First picture disk

 

front.png

 

back.png

 

 

Go preorder -> https://t.co/TVr6rkMvbi

 

 

Geffen is so messy, really? BTS vs Olivia again?? so many weeks this year and they approve of that :deadbanana2:

29 minutes ago, drivers license said:

Geffen is so messy, really? BTS vs Olivia again?? so many weeks this year and they approve of that :deadbanana2:

Their crazy fans are extra motivated when against Olivia.. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Baby Judas said:

Their crazy fans are extra motivated when against Olivia.. :deadbanana2:

the more i think about it, the more i think it’s a marketing ploy to get their fans to mass buy. realistically, in any other week, armys would be happy enough with V debuting #1 with something around 150k. but now her numbers would just raise their goals, if not double it :gaycat6:

I don't see BTS being competition for her album...I'm expecting 400-500K+ TBH.

V is releasing a single this Friday, and the album on Sep 8. :deadbanana:

bad idea, right?

 

INFO:

 

Quote

This one is interesting.....there`s a very grunge-ish element to it and the chorus is very relatable (and very, very short videos friendly, as is the case with most of her songs).

Even if her music doesn't always click for me, it's very refreshing that a "main pop girl" is not really pop at all. Her sound is way closer to AAA than it is to Pop/mainstream radio and she and her producer try elements that even a lot of the so called ``alternative`` girls dont touch.

.

 

Very interesting

Two fanbases will definitely mass buying/streaming to compete for #1 so it's a win for Geffen I guess:rip: I don't think she can top him on Hot 100 tho, he will probably sell like 200k+ singles first week:deadbanana:

 

 

Miss chartdrigo pulled through with this update.

The fact that she sold those signed vinyls in like 2 hrs.. Oliva, stop being lazy and sign 100k more vinyls! :eli: 

On 8/8/2023 at 5:57 PM, kikugalanet said:

 

 

 

back.png

This one is so much better than the official cover :biblio:

I wouldn’t worry about Liv not debuting at #1 on the Hot 100, since “bad idea right?” or “get him back” can still compete for #1 on album release week. And IIRC, none of the BTS soloists have ever topped the Hot 100 and Billboard 200 simultaneously. 

4 minutes ago, swiftsummer13 said:

I wouldn’t worry about Liv not debuting at #1 on the Hot 100, since “bad idea right?” or “get him back” can still compete for #1 on album release week. And IIRC, none of the BTS soloists have ever topped the Hot 100 and Billboard 200 simultaneously. 

I don't really care for Hot 100 #1, we already got vampire.. But I really hope that we get that #1 on BB200. :jonny: 

9 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

I don't really care for Hot 100 #1, we already got vampire.. But I really hope that we get that #1 on BB200. :jonny: 

That’s probably locked ATP, seeing as the 50K pure sales number doesn’t include the Target, Walmart, Amazon, Hot Topic, Indie and standard black variants of the vinyl release (and that’s not taking into account the upcoming signed CD). She’ll probably do 125K pure and at least 200M streams (150K units).

20 hours ago, RobynYoBank said:

I don't see BTS being competition for her album...I'm expecting 400-500K+ TBH.

what? :deadbanana4:   now girl...

 

Another 200K+ debut would be amazing for her. We'll have to wait and see how the next two songs do.

Anybody predicting over 400k needs their brain checked.  She has 12 songs lol 

1 minute ago, BuzzCharts said:

Anybody predicting over 400k needs their brain checked.  She has 12 songs lol 

but most of us, including you, were predicting 500k+ before/during vampire dropped? :eli: 

9 minutes ago, swiftsummer13 said:

That’s probably locked ATP, seeing as the 50K pure sales number doesn’t include the Target, Walmart, Amazon, Hot Topic, Indie and standard black variants of the vinyl release (and that’s not taking into account the upcoming signed CD). She’ll probably do 125K pure and at least 200M streams (150K units).

Yeah I think 125k pure is doable, miss maam did 72k pure when she was still unknown to the gp and no vinyls. I think this needs to do at least 300k for that #1. I'm guessing the BTS guy will do 200k+. :dies: 

7 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

but most of us, including you, were predicting 500k+ before/during vampire dropped? :eli: 

Your are correct :laugh:  I have looked stupid several times over the last two months.  

I'm guessing +300k for Olivia and less than 200k for the BTS guy. Something around 350k is the most likely outcome imo

22 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

Mess not V releasing his lead this friday, did Geffen plan this? :rip:

I feel like their korean label are doing this on purpose after they saw how many sales they got from butter because of armys trying to block her

 

they know that the army would spend all of their money to block her 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.