Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, backupacct444 said:

Seems like Alexander 23 helped work on the album again. Also Amy Allen, her hits including Harry styles adore you and without you by Halsey lots of Selena songs. 

can you please post the album credits?

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

16 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

can you please post the album credits?

They’re not out yet!! amy and Alexander just shared the tracklist on their stories so that’s how I knew 

2 minutes ago, backupacct444 said:

They’re not out yet!! amy and Alexander just shared the tracklist on their stories so that’s how I knew 

ohhhhh!

9 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

"My brain goes ahhhh....I cannot get him back!"

 

 

 

 

August 25

Am I the only one that doesn’t hear “get him back”? Sounds like “I cannot hear my thoughts” 

14 hours ago, Luckitty said:

some people on twitter saying the titles sound bad like.. what does that even mean :deadbanana4: they're normal titles it's not like she's putting math equations as titles

 

people saying things like "teenage dream is reserved for katy perry only" are sending meeee 

and titles mean literally nothing now. We have no clue which are ballads etc., some people are just dumb like that

TBH, after seeing Alanis Morissette live in concert 2 days ago (which was amazing btw), I'm realizing Olivia is more like an Alanis type of an artist than Taylor. I cant wait for her Jagged Little Pill moment. :WAP:

Some of you guys just nitpick at anything. Can y'all come up with something else already? :zzz:

Edited by Jude

i love everything about this era so far (wish we could see her more tho)  but I cannot get over the homeschool sad song :rip: I would never base my like of a song on a title that's stupid and Im gonna like the song obviously but the title is just so ugh:gaycat6:

3 hours ago, Audiohead said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t hear “get him back”? Sounds like “I cannot hear my thoughts” 

you're right it doesn't sound like get him back at all. you can hear thoughts

hate the tracklist. sour track names were fun and youthful, these are just corny. ballad of a homeschooled girl, all american b and pretty isn't pretty are terrible

 

excited for get him back and the grudge tho

 

4 hours ago, Audiohead said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t hear “get him back”? Sounds like “I cannot hear my thoughts” 

Listen again, there's a fading vocal

 

"Cant hear my thoughts....(I cannot get him back....)"

27 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

 

Listen again, there's a fading vocal

 

"Cant hear my thoughts....(I cannot get him back....)"

Yeah, I definitely still don’t hear that. I hear “Can’t hear my thoughts… I cannot hear (something)” 

16 minutes ago, Audiohead said:

Yeah, I definitely still don’t hear that. I hear “Can’t hear my thoughts… I cannot hear (something)” 

I listened with earphones on

 

Anyway, that lyric is on social media (Twitter)

 

so many other people can also hear and verify it

This seems more juvenile than SOUR which is a bit odd. I guess I’ll wait for the music to judge but those titles are so try-hard. I feel like she forces the edgy but it doesn’t work for her. Even the “famefucker” in Vampire sounded forced 

 

Even Billie im her grunge eras wasn’t forcing curse words like that :rip: 

 

 

43 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

I listened with earphones on

 

Anyway, that lyric is on social media (Twitter)

 

so many other people can also hear and verify it

Yeah me too. And “I can’t hear my thoughts.  I cannot get him back” makes no sense. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

36 minutes ago, Gaia said:

This seems more juvenile than SOUR which is a bit odd. I guess I’ll wait for the music to judge but those titles are so try-hard. I feel like she forces the edgy but it doesn’t work for her. Even the “famefucker” in Vampire sounded forced 

 

Even Billie im her grunge eras wasn’t forcing curse words like that :rip: 

 

 

Billie and Olivia are different artists

SOMETHING IS COMING ....

 

 

 

 

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

7 hours ago, the70s said:

people saying things like "teenage dream is reserved for katy perry only" are sending meeee 

and titles mean literally nothing now. We have no clue which are ballads etc., some people are just dumb like that

exactly

 

and i just saw lana stans on twitter accusing olivia of copying lana because of the titles? like huh?? :deadbanana4: I feel like i lose brain cells everytime i go on stan twitter

The only title I don’t love is All-American *****. Missed opportunity to solidify her Filipino heritage.

 

This is so much better than both the back & front covers 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.