Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

On 6/30/2023 at 2:27 AM, kikugalanet said:

Signed CD and "vampire" t-shirt on her store soon.

Signed items are still coming, possibly today. There's a CD and a vinyl.

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

11 minutes ago, kikugalanet said:

Signed items are still coming, possibly today. There's a CD and a vinyl.

And here I am, still waiting for my vampire cd and vinyl. :dies: 

20 minutes ago, kikugalanet said:

Signed items are still coming, possibly today. There's a CD and a vinyl.

They are in her shop :bird: Or at least the vinyl is.

Edited by kikugalanet

1 minute ago, kyliefever2002 said:

OR_SIGNEDVINYL-version2.png?v=1691071048 OLIROD-0014-Store-Mock-2.gif?v=1691071048 

 

I thought it's a different cover lol. :dies: 

16 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

And here I am, still waiting for my vampire cd and vinyl. :dies: 

***** me too, the ****

 

I had no problems with SOUR's though

I’d buy the signed vinyl if it was another color besides black. Too boring to me.

1 hour ago, Baby Judas said:

that meltdown over a back cover. :dies: 

in all of my years of stanning i've never seen anyone talk about a back cover, now all of a sudden people care about it :ahh:

I wonder how many signed copies they sold on their US store. She better stop being lazy ang sign more copies.. :eli:  

4 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

I wonder how many signed copies they sold on their US store. She better stop being lazy ang sign more copies.. :eli:  

I saw 7k remaining 10 minutes after they put it up, so possibly 10k overall in the US?

1 minute ago, kikugalanet said:

I saw 7k remaining 10 minutes after they put it up, so possibly 10k overall in the US?

wait, they're back!! 

20 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

in all of my years of stanning i've never seen anyone talk about a back cover, now all of a sudden people care about it :ahh:

like, for real, not even atrl talks about stupid stuff like that. :dies: 

Japan

South Korea

Philippines

Hong Kong?

Singapore?

Indonesia?

 

Sydney, Australia

 

she better do Arenas, not theaters there,. :dies: 

1 hour ago, Baby Judas said:

Image

 

 

Yes Asian leg of the tour confirmed! :clap3: 

is that a pin in the ocean below taiwan :redface:

9 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

is that a pin in the ocean below taiwan :redface:

No Taiwan is further east.  I think that is a pin in Ho Chi Minh City that is slanted so that it looks like it is over Hainan. 

Confirmed:

 

Seoul

Tokyo

Manila

 

Possible:

Hanoi

Bangkok

Kuala Lumpur

Sydney/NZ

 

Guts Signed Vinyls are sold out again in her US Store. :clap3: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.