Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

23 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

Mess not V releasing his lead this friday, did Geffen plan this? :rip:

Doesn’t he have more than one song coming out? Could split the attention 

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Habibro said:

Doesn’t he have more than one song coming out? Could split the attention 

its two songs but one was released on youtube today so i think the fans know to focus on the one that has an mv coming out on friday 

Do we think Get Him Back being released 8/25 as the official second single is still a thing? 

42 minutes ago, Audiohead said:

Do we think Get Him Back being released 8/25 as the official second single is still a thing? 

who knows at this point :rip:

 

people thought the AAAHH song was all american ***** then suddenly get him back! when it got announced, yet bad idea right? just came creeping in the corner :redface:

I don’t know if bad idea being next to vampire in the tracklist works… 

6 hours ago, Audiohead said:

Do we think Get Him Back being released 8/25 as the official second single is still a thing? 

:gaycat: she is risking a lot with that,  i hope she releases that song on 8/25  

"lacy" looks like it was supposed to be released today? It's on some Apple music playlists (New in Pop) but it's grayed out. So either it was meant to be the promo single today or maybe the tracklist changed last minute & AM is just slow lol. I do feel like "bad idea right?" would sound better after "vampire" rather than before. 

 

We love a stable 0% change lol. I hope Miss vampire gets a second life on streaming after the BIR release. 

I have the webstore exclusive blue vinyl, alt cover purple vinyl, and spotify fan first picture disc on pre-order... she better come through and continue serving quality because that's honestly too much money :gaycat1:

Edited by FireFade

if get right back! isn't a ballad, then what's the vibe? mid-tempo deja vu-ish?

16 minutes ago, drivers license said:

if get right back! isn't a ballad, then what's the vibe? mid-tempo deja vu-ish?

Some insider said it wasn't a ballad 

  • ATRL Moderator

So I haven't been following this era as closely as Sour, but the more I listen to Bad Idea Right the more excited I get. Was wondering if we have any idea in terms of the overall soundscape for this record? Cause I'd love a good chunk of it sounding in a similar vein to BIR :jamming: I'll be listening either way, was just curious 

The problem I had with Sour is the amount of ballads stored at the end of the tracklist. I hope this album is more uptempo (as it seems so far).

do we know if guts is going to be punk-ish like bad idea right?

it is the first song by her that i actually like so if the album it's going be in this vein i'm going to be perched 

Is it safe to say that she's taking that #1 vs the BTS guy? :dancehall: 

8 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Is it safe to say that she's taking that #1 vs the BTS guy? :dancehall: 

It's pretty safe given the awful performances of his first two singles. Neither of them will even debut in top 20 according to TOTC predictions:rip:

V is out of the game. We need to “worry” about Drake. He’s the one teasing and not giving a date

55 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Is it safe to say that she's taking that #1 vs the BTS guy? :dancehall: 

would have said yes before but apparently he's not even a threat to blocking her on the Hot 100, so i doubt his album would move :toofunny3:

42 minutes ago, kikugalanet said:

New merch up (t-shirt, necklace, ...)

 

https://store.oliviarodrigo.com

 

the prices though.. :rip: 

Someone please compile all the radio interviews that she's done in the UK. I've seen couple of clips on twitter, but I can't find the whole thing.. 

Edited by Baby Judas

  • Author

track lenghts were revealed 

 

1. all-american ***** - 2:45

4. lacy - 2:57

5. ballad of a homeschooled girl - 3:23 

6. making the bed - 3:18

7. logical - 3:51

8. get him back! - 3:31

9. love is embarrassing - 2:34

10. the grudge - 3:09

11. pretty isn't pretty - 3:19 

12. teenage dream - 3:41

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.