Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Midnights (Taylor) vs Smile (Katy)

Which album do you prefer? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Which album do you prefer?

    • Midnights
      73%
      55
    • Smile
      26%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Smile by far.

Does your country seriously not have any ENT Doctors?  Maybe European-style medical systems are not actually that great.  

Edited by byzantium

3 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Does your country seriously not have any ENT Doctors?  Maybe European-style medical systems are not actually that great.  

:bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Does your country seriously not have any ENT Doctors?  Maybe European-style medical systems are not actually that great.  

The anger. :ahh: Never Really Over is better than anything on Midnights.

 

FUME!

 

 

I miss the days when there was actual thought and effort put into making threads :rip: 

4 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

The concern for your wellbeing.

fixed it for you.  :heart2:

I think I love more Harleys in Hawaii than anything on Midnights so I’ll go for katy

Overall I prefer Midnights because the production on some of the Smile tracks let the album down overall. 

However the dazzling highs of Smile - Harleys in Hawaii, Daisies, Never Really Over, Cry about it later and Only Love are far superior to those on Midnights. 

Midnights may be the better album but there isn't one song that come closer to Cry About It Later or Harleys in Hawaii lol

I think Smile has the highest highs (Never Really Over mainly) but Midnights is more consistent across the board.

2 hours ago, halcyonday said:

The anger. :ahh: Never Really Over is better than anything on Midnights.

 

FUME!

 

 

NRO > all of Midnights > the rest of Smile 

It depends.

 

If I want to dance and have a good time then I'll choose Smile.

 

If I have insomnia Midnights will be a good option to actually fall asleep.

Edited by ttsmu

Smile is loaded with bops Taylor could only dream of producing. Pure masterfully crafted pop music. The Chick-Fil-A of Pop!

1 hour ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

NRO > all of Midnights > the rest of Smile 

This is the tea :gaycatina1:

Hard to choose, both albums are horrible. :rip:

 

Smile at least has NRO. :bird:

 

2 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

NRO > all of Midnights > the rest of Smile 

:cm:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.