Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

LÉON is coming!

Featured Replies

LÉON posted today on her Instagram story that she has been working on music these last few months and it seems that it's coming soon!

 spacer.png

Edited by Lana Rey Del Mar

  • Replies 27
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think there was another recent-ish thread where her new management was teasing a return, but it never happened… WHERE IS SHE

  • WONDERMAN
    WONDERMAN

    Mother has arrived 

  • computer.boy
    computer.boy

    Maybe Friday? Remember when she teased "Dancer"?   Manager just commented on the post: "It may be the biggest song you've ever wrote. I'm obsessed!"    

I really wonder what happened for her to cancel shows the way she did. I hope she’s ok.

 

But I can’t wait for new music, her last album was my favorite of that year.

I'm glad she's constantly releasing music, specially when she's been releasing nothing but stunning material, go Lotta!  :clap3:

 

Edited by computer.boy

Saw her for the second time last June (and immediately got Covid from the concert :rip:) and it was one of the most fun concerts I’ve ever been to. 
 

I can never get sick of her music, it’s just so timeless and easy to listen to. Give me more! 

8 hours ago, Right Now said:

I really wonder what happened for her to cancel shows the way she did. I hope she’s ok.

 

But I can’t wait for new music, her last album was my favorite of that year.

yeah do we know what's going on exactly? because for her to cancel all of these performances yet have new music ready to come out is a bit sus

 

nonetheless i'm excited. her music is great. so timeless. i wanted to see ehr at gov ball but i guess i'll just save to see her whenever she properly tours next

Her discography is impeccable, can't wait for a new masterpiece on her collection :jonny6:

On 6/14/2023 at 12:12 AM, fountain said:

OMG i was JUST wondering yesterday if she was working on music :jonny4:

  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Lana Rey Del Mar said:

Omgggggg

 

I love that she’s not the type to tease new music coming soon” and not deliver :gaycat1:

Sounds like another masterpiece! Only the most underrated female pop artist ever :jonny:

She is the only artist I follow that has 10/10 albums without any skips, so I’m absolutely thrilled for this new era 🥹

 

I wonder if this teaser is a hint to the new era’s color? Her first album was orange/warm tones, Apart was blue and cold, Circles touched back on warm tones but more dulled and dark. Is the teaser hinting at another blue or maybe purple tone?

Maybe Friday? Remember when she teased "Dancer"?

 

Manager just commented on the post: "It may be the biggest song you've ever wrote. I'm obsessed!"

 

:jonny5:

 

Edited by computer.boy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.