Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelis dating Bill Murray

Featured Replies

He has an awful reputation. I hope he treats her right, because Kelis is a goddess.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Milk expiredT. 

  • .KUNTana
    .KUNTana

    PUNCH Tf downe then sis. Jack’d alerts on silent. Rent paid. SSI check secured.  Just watch them worms and stuff.    

  • Gorjesspazze9
    Gorjesspazze9

    Her milkshakes bring all the Grandpa’s to the yard

Stream In Public by Kelis to celebrate them going public.

 

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

Who cares. I'm at my 20s and I'm in a relationship with a guy at his 60s. We are already together for 3 years and counting. :heart:

1 hour ago, Jude said:

Who cares. I'm at my 20s and I'm in a relationship with a guy at his 60s. We are already together for 3 years and counting. :heart:

:hoetenks:

Kelis lost her husband to cancer last year, as much as people are getting their kiis I think we should respect how hard it can be to move on after something so devastating. She’s also well and truly a grown ass woman capable of making her own decisions so who cares about the age gap.

1 hour ago, Jude said:

Who cares. I'm at my 20s and I'm in a relationship with a guy at his 60s. We are already together for 3 years and counting. :heart:

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.