Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Are you still using 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'?

Featured Replies

Ava Max's highly anticipated sophomore album 'Diamonds & Dancefloors' was officially released in January 2023 after arguably one of the worst album campaigns ever. It received major acclaim upon release with many gays declaring it AOTY.

 

I was just revisiting the album for the first time since early February and the title track, Dancing's Done, Ghost,

One of Us, Sleepwalker, and Get Outta My Heart still go off :gaycatina1:

 

Are you still using any of these bops?

m6P0iBE.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like two or three tracks — Get Outta My Heart, Last Night on Earth, and Million Dollar Baby. I def prefer her debut :sorry:

Eh every once in a while I’d play a random song. I just can’t get over how badly the era was treated which makes me lose interest.

No, I forget about it two weeks after It's release, but I still streaming H&H time to time.

m6P0iBE.gif

4 minutes ago, Power love said:

Eh every once in a while I’d play a random song. I just can’t get over how badly the era was treated which makes me lose interest.

this 

m6P0iBE.gif

Edited by JoAddams

I gave it a chance and naaaah lol I can't really stand this type of pop

Is it still charting?

I still like it, gave the album a play a few weeks ago and still holds up pretty well. Way better than her horrendous debut minus My Head & My Heart

Ngl it aged like milk for me. Maybe I’ll revisit it sometime soon 

Couldn’t even finish it because it sounded so boring and bad.

yes it’s miles better than her debut and one of the best albums of the year

Not still no, but enjoyed it for a few months! Definitely better than much of the pop music that gets hyped on here, let’s just say that.

Edited by collin

One listen was enough. Especially with Ellie's album doing it better. 

Been using the whole album since relase day almost 3 months ago !!!

 

Especially ''Dancing's Done''. Her best song me thinks:WAP:

Edited by youngpopariana

Honestly, yes. She delivered quality bops. Super fun to sing along to. And great running music

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.