Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Circus vs Back to Basics - Singles

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britney for the 1st and 3rd. 

 

It's a tie between Circus and Hurt (though Im listening to Hurt again now and think she oversang the song - still a cute ballad so I'll keep it as a tie as a show of grace)

Never loved Womanizer so < Ain’t No Other Man. Circus, If U Seek Amy, Radar > though. 

Womanizer vs Ain't No Other Man

Circus vs Hurt

If U Seek Amy/Radar vs Candyman

I like those Britney singles and sometimes I might get drunk and dance to them at a gay bar but there isn’t a single drop of emotional depth to any of those songs. Talk about one dimensional…I’m sorry but if you wanna win me over as a true fan and not just a casual listener, you gotta connect emotionally idk 

The only one I don't care for is Ain't No Other Man, I kinda overplayed it.

 

Candyman deserves more love too.

B2B wins for me. Fantastic album, with very few duds and some of her best songs. It deserved much better.

Baby Jane for all, plus Back In the Day alone triumphs over all the others beside singing contest staple Hurt.

 

I love all those songs equally, except Radar

but Back to Basics is the vastly superior album

13 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Hurt alone washes the talentless lady's entire discography :bird:

 

Unusual You >>> B2B Full Album.

Just now, shyboi said:

 

Unusual You >>> B2B Full Album.

& then you woke up

On another note, Nasty Naughty boy >>> Entire Circus album 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.