Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Morgan Wallen - 'One Thing at a Time'

Featured Replies

36 new tracks.... are you sh*tting me?

BjwEyVk.gif

Edited by Feanor

  • Replies 345
  • Views 28.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can’t my faves ever drop 36 songs? A lot of filler though possibly 

2 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Why can’t my faves ever drop 36 songs? A lot of filler though possibly 

Because your faves (although I could be wrong cuz I don’t know who you stan) likely don’t consistently put out trash music and actually strive to serve some level of quality, not a dump pile of garbage :gaycat5:

 

Anyway, I hate this man and he’s the most overracist, sorry- rated man in country 

Tiffany Pollard Knife GIF

Edited by CottageHore

not this cesspool infesting the charts for the next 10 years.. somebody do something please :biblio:

Not a triple album this time around. Both of his albums will never leave the top 10 at this point and the new album is most likely going to be a 20 week #1 :deadbanana4:

Sounds like he's implementing hip hop beats. Let's see how the country crowd reacts 

:rip:

 

this new album is probably going to be in the top 2 or 3 for the rest of 2023, the top 5 until the end of 2024, it'll be 2025 and it'll still be top 10... etc......

3 minutes ago, Slayn said:

If he's in the top 5 album artists of the decade-- travesty

He most likely will rank #1. 
 

“Dangerous” is already the impending “Album of the Decade” on the BB200, far surpassing the runner-up (“My Turn” - Lil’ Baby), so if this album has even half the longevity the aforementioned did…

 

:rip:
 

Rednecks and Mississippi Delta racists won! 

 

:kiss:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

3 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Because your faves (although I could be wrong cuz I don’t know who you stan) likely don’t consistently put out trash music and actually strive to serve some level of quality, not a dump pile of garbage :gaycat5:

 

Anyway, I hate this man and he’s the most overracist, sorry- rated man in country 

Tiffany Pollard Knife GIF

I mean, you’re not wrong. I literally see no lies. 
 

Tiffany Pollard Knife GIF
 

3 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

 

 

Anyway, I hate this man and he’s the most overracist, sorry- rated man in country 

Tiffany Pollard Knife GIF

You gotta give it to him, the mullet looks kinda neat, ngl 200.gif

 

 

36 songs? He will probably have the biggest album of 2023 in the US :skull: 

 

And Dangerous will stay in the top 10 for a 3rd consecutive year  :rip: 

1 minute ago, ALA said:

Omg... he's gonna block Miley and Lana huh :deadbanana4:

Oh, absolutely. 
 

His second week units will probably still be close to his first week units. 

Billboard needs to do something about albums with +25 tracks. They should just count the 25 most streamed songs for hot 200. 

 

Although I'm curious about how his audience will react to this, because they are still too perched on his previous album that they may not go as hard for this one.

 

Also, I don't think that he will block Miley, this tactic is useful for longevity or for debuts by acts with mainly younger audiences like Drake or Taylor. 

Edited by Amethyst

I ******* HATE this guy. 36 ******* trash songs... you've gotta be ******* kidding me. He already scammed his way to a Top 5 residency with his last "double" album. Now he's releasing a ******* triple album. This ****'s gonna be clogging the Top 5, if not Top 3, for YEARS :deadbanana4:

 

29 minutes ago, ALA said:

Omg... he's gonna block Miley and Lana huh :deadbanana4:

 

NOOOOOOOO

 

Miley had a real chance to be #1 thanks to the massive success of Flowers. When is she releasing?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.