Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Meghan Trainor Pregnant Again!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good either for her or for us, she would care for the babies and not for new music for a few time. Win-win situation. 

I guess she could have her coochie on indeed! Congrats. :giraffe:

52 minutes ago, Fraser said:

I guess she could have her coochie on indeed! Congrats. :giraffe:

That's what I hear sometimes too :deadbanana2:

Baby After Hit :clap3: the new "Skinny After Smash", "Fat After Flop", etc. 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is. She still dating the spy kid 

They are married

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is. She still dating the spy kid 

Her husband, you mean. Yes.

Congrats to the "No" hitmaker and Daryl was such a big part of my childhood as I watched Spy Kids religiously. :heart:

1 hour ago, JustHoran said:

Why is Joshua Bassett there :deadbanana2:

He’s wearing the same pink hoodie in the OP as the one he has on in the pics from the tweet I’m linking below.

 

I’m assuming his presence in the Tik Tok video is from that same day he was hanging with Meghan and Chris Olsen. They have this December 22 birthday trio thing. 

 

 

she is currently a judge on Australian Idol. finale i would guess will be in May . so she should be able to finish it.

Edited by jdanton2

44 minutes ago, youngpopariana said:

He’s wearing the same pink hoodie in the OP as the one he has on in the pics from the tweet I’m linking below.

 

I’m assuming his presence in the Tik Tok video is from that same day he was hanging with Meghan and Chris Olsen. They have this December 22 birthday trio thing. 

 

 

 

Queen of the gays :clap3:

 

So the era is done?

 

Jk so happy for her! If it gives us more Made You Looks I'm here for it

omg im so happy for them 

i wasn’t expecting another baby this soon especially after having a hit era

i expected her to get in the studio asap to make more hits

not her getting pregnant to promote shook :skull: ANYWAYS IM HAPPY FOR MEGHANN LOVE HER

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.