Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Have U Been Able To Avoid Covid?

Featured Replies

Haven't caught it once and I'm so thankful, considering I'm an Asthmatic.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to "avoid" it in 2020 and 2021, caught it in 2022.

 

My parents, my brother's finance (now wife) who was pregnant at the time, my uncle and me all ended up getting covid from a communion we went to at a restaurant. My parents and I were vaccinated.

It started off as a sore throat, headache and then it turned into a cold. 

No, I've had it 4 times total :clap3:  The first 2 were before the shots were available 

i avoided it while i was working from home but the second i took a vacation to visit my family abroad i caught it on the airplane.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Maneater said:

Nope.

 

Got it in June 2021 and haven’t been able to taste or smell properly since.

😳😳 See see that’s exactly why I’m scared to get it … I like to eat to much lol 

Triple vaxxed, got it twice. Once in December 2021, one early Jan 2023. Both circumstances came from my sister and dad travelling because they have "cabin fever" and the first occasion put my grandpa in the hospital for 3 months and gave me perpetual tinnitus. However, both events felt no more than a common cold.

 

Awful virus.

Edited by LustSpell

  • Author
1 hour ago, Avariko said:

Yup! Also can't remember the last time I had a regular flu.

Same here I don’t even think I had the flu before tbh 

 

1 hour ago, naval23 said:

Yes! 4x vaccinated and haven't gotten it once fingers crossed (and surprisingly none of the 4 people I live with either)

I’m not surprised.  
 

When my Aunt got it no one else in her household got it either  🤷🏽‍♂️

I avoided COVID for 2 years and then caught it in early February 2022. Pretty sure I caught it from work since I only left the house to go to the store or work. :skull:

 

No, I had it once in February 2022. I didn't experience the loss of smell or taste though, it was like a very strong flu.

if I’ve had it it’s been totally asymptomatic, but anytime I’ve felt potential symptoms I’ve always tested negative so :michael:

 

this reminded me to schedule an appointment for another booster tho 

i got it in november 2020 and then again in february 2021, then i got vaccinated and no more after that!

oh and both times it was cured by me eat a fuckton of spicy foods lol

Never caught it thank god, 4 x shot

 

but also people around me got it left and right

 

multiple times i was at dinners were at least 4 people sitting at da table caught it

 

Miss Rona said no to me lol

  • Author
34 minutes ago, Rican said:

Yes I been able to avoid it and too be honest I regret being vaccinated :gaycat6:

How many shots did you get?

I’m not sure since I didn’t get tested, but I think I had gotten it at the beginning of 22’. My symptoms weren’t too bad and it only lasted a few days; probably because I had already been vaxxed. :lakitu:

Edited by RihFenty20

I’ve been able to evade it this whole time. Everyone else in my extended family has gotten it though. I have asthma and have been able to work from home but I still go out to exercise/eat/shop/see family/friends etc so I’m surprised I haven’t gotten it yet. Hopefully I don’t jinx it :gaycat7:

 

 

I’ve had it twice now :wave: first time in 2020 and I lost my taste, which came back after a few days, then again in 2021, no symptoms tho 

Edited by PMKARDASHIAN

Yes in 2022 during Renaissance's debut and I was mad :biblionny:

 

Edited by Starshine

No lol.

 

Had it after my trip to Vegas. And then I think I had it again in Belgium after Tomorrrowland festival, I felt deadly weak but had no test to verify. I'm also 3 times vaccinated. Both of those were in 2022.

1 hour ago, Materialboy215 said:

😳😳 See see that’s exactly why I’m scared to get it … I like to eat to much lol 

Always be cautious. But I think this mostly happened to the people who got the earlier strains. The ones now are way less severe. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.