Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Have U Been Able To Avoid Covid?

Featured Replies

I got it 2000 but the vax and regular boosters helped me avoid it. I definitely think I got it winter of 2021 but it was gone after a few days.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avoided it for 2 years then got it in July 2022. Felt terrible for 3 days then the rest was regular cold level 

 

3x shots. 

i had it once, I GUESS, I mean the test said so, even tho i had barely any symptoms, and it was that home self test from pharmacy so its a question if its valid

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.