Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

the real daily teasers are just about to start tonight :deadbanana:

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

if she really did got to TBL Jinni is gonna go from releasing sh*t music to no music :toofunny2:

32 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

The rover challenge getting more views in tiktok :gaycat6:

spacer.png

I mean Rover is better from the song to the choreo so :coffee:

7 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

if she really did got to TBL Jinni is gonna go from releasing sh*t music to no music :toofunny2:

Not like we need NMIXX's music :michael: they better stay as cover artists.

12 minutes ago, Adama said:

I mean Rover is better from the song to the choreo so :coffee:

The eurovision reject is not better than Set Me free. 

 

Both are flops tho :gaycat7:

I just realized that Yeonjun and Chaeyoung are the same age :deadbanana2: I swear this whole 3rd gen and 4th gen etc. make idols seems older or younger than what they really are :dies:

Edited by Pluto2022

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Ugh, I don't want Jinni in TBL... Their music is so bad

:pig:

6 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

 

mess, not them having a comeback the same day as IVE :rip:

 

I feel bad for IVE, cause Kep1er is going to destroy them

flavor-of-love-smile.gif

20 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

 

Ugh I hate when two acts I listen to release music on the same day :rip: IVE will wash them mercilessly

Kpop companies underestimated Le Sserafim power if they decided to release in May
If Le Sserafim destroys everyone in May, we can say that Sakura and her clinic are working overtime and it works 

28 minutes ago, Axel. said:

 

Jisoo is beautiful but these poster kinda repetitive now

 

I predict shallow MV, beauty shots and fast transitions to satisfy Blinks' short attention span :gaycat5:

32 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

 

IVE will totally owning them up I fear.

38 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

 

why are there 50 fonts on this announcement :toofunny2:

How much confidence you need to have to release at the same day as IVE ? :clap3:Other companies chickened out and had already postponed their dates to May :clap3:
If IVE buries them 10 ft deep, there is an option to disband 

49 minutes ago, Axel. said:

 

Queen is giving high class, regal and most importantly, she’s giving MONEY! Miss Korea’s FLOWER

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.