Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

WHAT?? 

 

maybe another illusion (june) - girls (july) type of release?

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

maybe another illusion (june) - girls (july) type of release?

If so they better promote the title (and superior track) properly this time

 

 

10 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Well...please just be a demo and not a remake 

 

Why do you guys have issues with remakes when you’ve never heard the original? It literally makes no sense. 
 

I’ll take a good remake over a bad original song any day.

15 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Well...please just be a demo and not a remake 

 

that tarot card reader on Twitter might be right again lol

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

that tarot card reader on Twitter might be right again lol

 

I can't believe that tarot reader has been right for a lot of times :rip: 

20 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Well...please just be a demo and not a remake 

 

An actual korean person translated it now and it sounds like a demo for a bside

 

Edited by katyberry

8 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

But really, where is ENHYPEN? :redface: Cause their last comeback was in July even before aespa's?  @CandyCoatedClouds @Gwendolyn @Witnessed ET

Idk but I'm waiting, I think it's coming soon though, at least I hope so.

7 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

whoever thought this was a good idea ain't seeing the pearly gates

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

This is atrocious yet it bops at the same time. It's a mixed bag.

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

Well, one less encore for them to worry about :gaycat4:

 

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:


Twice first KR performance :bird:

Mina is so HOT. The saying "save the best for the last" couldn't be more true. She devoured the last chorus :loki:

8 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Top 10 most streamed songs by each company.

RV are truly the dark horse of SM. 

 

 

 

YG & HYBE :toofunny2:

IVE a week earlier than I expected :duca: So Taeyeon end of April :duca: 

27 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Idk but I'm waiting, I think it's coming soon though, at least I hope so.

This is atrocious yet it bops at the same time. It's a mixed bag.

it is SUCH a bop tbh. I truly think its their best song :skull: 

8 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

oh crackstink is reaching $300m tour gross with this :deadbanana2:

 

 

Are the Koreans included?

who are the top kpop acts/groups in China? I only know exo and blackpink :WAP:

:WAP: DO2 

 

after Kai just served another flawless era

we need a Baekhyun announcement too :WAP:

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

who are the top kpop acts/groups in China? I only know exo and blackpink :WAP:

bigbang and blackpink

 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

:WAP: DO2 

 

 

finally the best member :clap3:

15 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

oh crackstink is reaching $300m tour gross with this :deadbanana2:

 

 

Get your coins WJSN, maybe surprise appearance from the c-lines will get people talking :jonnycat:

the battle between the 3 bars (karina winter & ningning) for the concert tickets in China :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.