Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, mathekr said:

I guess we'll only know the future of SM late in the month when SM 3.0 plan kicks in.

Kakao pushing for SM's new girl group to be like this.

 

 

:cm:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

58 minutes ago, Flomik said:

 

Isn't this the card reader that's made good predictions in the past? If so. I'm excited.

1 minute ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Isn't this the card reader that's made good predictions in the past? If so. I'm excited.

the reply is mentioning a remake :redface: hopefully it's just a bside or the 2nd option

 

happy to see twice eating sales wise :WAP: those streams are abysmal though jyp needs to get their playlisting together immediately 

5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Their red flavor is coming :giraffe:

They already surpassed that with Next Level

Racist winning the America market, congrats :clap:

They really sacrificed everything for it though :clap:

22 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Isn't this the card reader that's made good predictions in the past? If so. I'm excited.

Yes. Their prediction about LSRFM Garam was the most iconic though

 

Edited by Zack

12 minutes ago, katyberry said:

They already surpassed that with Next Level

Don’t know what that is.

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

Yes. Their prediction about LSRFM Garam was the most iconic though

 

Not them seeing Garam.

11 hours ago, Xalric said:

So this is what Yeri was recording the other day

 

 

wait... I actually love this :jonny: she sounds so good

SM needs to give her a solo, I NEED IT :jonny:

Edited by youresotoxic

That one time Twice made good music and it was panned 

 

 

9 minutes ago, katyberry said:

That one time Twice made good music and it was panned 

 

 

one of their best songs :jonny: did not deserve the hate 

35 minutes ago, Zack said:

Yes. Their prediction about LSRFM Garam was the most iconic though

 

She predicted Nct new unit, she also predicted LIGHTSUM change, Brave Girls Disbanding, I.M leaving Starship... There are way too many good prediction. She's a witch, and I don't play with that.

Listening to kai's teaser I wonder why kpop artists don't use the usual regueton sound used in latin america, Illella (mamamoo), Antifragile (le sserafim) and now kai seem to use the same "discrete"  regueton sound, I don't know how to explain it, it sounds like less deep echo or something

8 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Listening to kai's teaser I wonder why kpop artists don't use the usual regueton sound used in latin america, Illella (mamamoo), Antifragile (le sserafim) and now kai seem to use the same "discrete"  regueton sound, I don't know how to explain it, it sounds like less deep echo or something

Most of them got worked by Kpop and Korean producers, even the one actually really produced by latin American producers, well it get reworked for the Korean audience

 

 

The most authentic one would probably be this, and I wouldn't even call this reggaeton.

 

Edited by Xalric

4 hours ago, Hitchhiker said:

 

 

 

SIX HUNDRED THOUSANDS IN 10 DAYS :jonny5: @hallucinate

Wait ....but how? Is this because love me right got covered in that Boys planet show? I heard that LMR was gaining streams on Melon and spotify

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

Racist winning the America market, congrats :clap:

They really sacrificed everything for it though :clap:

Weird flex

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Yes. Their prediction about LSRFM Garam was the most iconic though

 

Is it really a prediction if there's been bullying rumors + other controversies surrounding garam long before the debut was finalized? :emofish:

9 hours ago, Eternium said:

Name another group who even sold 500k total on Circle with their 12th mini, please.


And let’s not act like Spotify didn’t just come out and say they have allowed payola on their platform since 2020. HYBE even came out and said they’d give SM acts payola if they were allowed to buy SM.


Y’all are so desperate to see women fail that you will try to pull anything to make every project look like a bomb :lmao: It’s pathetic.

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.