Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Jisoo seems to be more popular than Rosé almost everywhere & Rosé sold 500k/600k, so i am actually predicting around 700k-800k for Jisoo

 

And a lot/some of Lisa's sales wasn't even reported + the continuous growth of BP's member popularity, tbh Jisoo might even outsell her provided that YG do not sabotage the girls again.

I'm definitely expecting big numbers for Jisoo, she's the moment right now

I would love if she did outsell TWICE though

 

their fandom has been doing a lot of yapping lately and needs to be humbled

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

the way they have a shot at dethroning Dynamite :deadbanana4: Hype Boy still top 3, stay strong there, the storm is coming in the next few weeks

 

matching Love Dive is a sure thing, but then we have April and A LOT of new releases so it will get harder 

 

truly a legendary song

 

Edited by Hazy

11 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Jisoo already outsold Jimin on ktown4u :fan:

Bot$ mainly preorders on Weverse 

9 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Jisoo seems to be more popular than Rosé almost everywhere & Rosé sold 500k/600k, so i am actually predicting around 700k-800k for Jisoo

 

And a lot/some of Lisa's sales wasn't even reported + the continuous growth of BP's member popularity, tbh Jisoo might even outsell her provided that YG do not sabotage the girls again.

Rosé just hit 720k sales last feb and I will stand by til the end that Lisa has been a million seller since last year. Her sales has been stuck to 800k since 2021 while Rosé's sales grew from 600k to 720k since 2021 there's just no way Lisa is still not at 900k-1m by now

 

My prediction for Jisoo is 850k-1m tbh her akgaes are just as crazy as Jennie and Lisa's akgaes these days

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

Rosé just hit 720k sales last feb and I will stand by til the end that Lisa has been a million seller since last year. Her sales has been stuck to 800k since 2021 while Rosé's sales grew from 600k to 720k since 2021 there's just no way Lisa is still not at 900k-1m by now

 

My prediction for Jisoo is 850k-1m tbh her akgaes are just as crazy as Jennie and Lisa's akgaes these days

Most of Jisoo's akgaes are very quiet but crazy at the same time

Snowdrop really help to elevate her already-huge popularity as well

 

I just need my bias JENNIE to comeback though, we all know she gonna sell a lot a lot :jonny5:

1 minute ago, WeFoundWill said:

she‘s smashing your honor

 

 

She took those smashed eggs and said let me redefine my story

 

JUMPING-LS.gif

 

Jisus will come through.

3 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

 

 

 

was kinda saddened when I found out this title track wouldn’t be a bop like DICE but this surprised me. gorgeous song and gorgeous MV. can’t wait to sit down and listen to the b-sides.  

17 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Rosé just hit 720k sales last feb and I will stand by til the end that Lisa has been a million seller since last year. Her sales has been stuck to 800k since 2021 while Rosé's sales grew from 600k to 720k since 2021 there's just no way Lisa is still not at 900k-1m by now

 

My prediction for Jisoo is 850k-1m tbh her akgaes are just as crazy as Jennie and Lisa's akgaes these days

Honestly it’s the only case when I agree with Lisa akgaes. It’s not normal that YGE is not reporting her sales!
 

When Jisoo single is going to outsell Lalisa it’s going to be a big mess. Bc the record should be given to Lisa 

the star power she already has :flower: when I say she will do some serious damage when she will get older I mean it, but this thread is not ready for that conversation 

 

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

the star power she already has :flower: when I say she will do some serious damage when she will get older I mean it, but this thread is not ready for that conversation 

 

Seriously how old are you for hyping and stanning a 14 years old girl :deadbanana4:?

9 minutes ago, Hazy said:

the star power she already has :flower: when I say she will do some serious damage when she will get older I mean it, but this thread is not ready for that conversation 

 

It's insane how Minji haven't become a major fashion brand ambassador right now like Hyein :rip:

Not for her age to Jisoo... I guess Solar & Irene (91) are considered dinausors.

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

who gonna sell more in March though? Jisoo or TWICE?

 

or will company make fraud sales for NMIXX aka worst group to exist in the world? :mazen:

The Album sold 1.5M => Lisa sold 800k and Rose 700k

Born Pink sold 2.5M => Jisoo should do at least 1.2M

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

Seriously how old are you for hyping and stanning a 14 years old girl :deadbanana4:?

what’s wrong with supporting successful and TALENTED young girl who just want to chase her dream? :flower: it’s not like I’m saying she’s hot or something - I’m simply impressed and Hyein is highly underrated just because how young she is - I bet a lot of teenagers are dreaming of what she was able to achive, including me when I was her age, that’s it! 

 

the outrage when this thread loves to hype up Wonyoung who debuted when she was the same age as Hyein lol :rip: would it be any better if I would hype up 18 or 22 yo girl (for my age lol as if it made any difference and as if you know how old I am and who I am :rip:)? what’s the difference? we’re literally in the kpop thread, following kids and young adults - she’s young, she needs to gain confidence and she needs support the same way as older idols, even more, because people will question her for a long time, just like you, just because she’s the youngest 

5 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

It's insane how Minji haven't become a major fashion brand ambassador right now like Hyein :rip:

I guess that’s the price of getting Chanel for her, they won’t appoint her further than in Korea as long as Jennie is Chanel resident OR NewJeans blow up fully globally 

 

it would be a collapse seeing them together at the fashion show though :jonny:

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

The Album sold 1.5M => Lisa sold 800k and Rose 700k

Born Pink sold 2.5M => Jisoo should do at least 1.2M

 

spacer.png

the set up

 

spacer.png

 

and when she actually sells a milli and outsells all rv solos combined

 

spacer.png

Edited by MonsterNavy

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

yg not updating lisa’s sales is racisme i fear

they don’t want a thai k-pop idol to become the first female million seller (that record is not taken i think)

typical ugly YG behaviour, I can’t understand how anyone can stan that company 

14 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Not for her age to Jisoo... I guess Solar & Irene (91) are considered dinausors.

are we gonna pretend Irene hasn’t been called a hag in here for years :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, Hazy said:

what’s wrong with supporting successful and TALENTED young girl who just want to chase her dream? :flower: it’s not like I’m saying she’s hot or something - I’m simply impressed and Hyein is highly underrated just because how young she is - I bet a lot of teenagers are dreaming of what she was able to achive, including me when I was her age, that’s it! 

 

the outrage when this thread loves to hype up Wonyoung who debuted when she was the same age as Hyein lol :rip: would it be any better if I would hype up 18 or 22 yo girl (for my age lol as if it made any difference and as if you know how old I am and who I am :rip:)? what’s the difference? we’re literally in the kpop thread, following kids and young adults - she’s young, she needs to gain confidence and she needs support the same way as older idols, even more, because people will question her for a long time, just like you, just because she’s the youngest 

It’s not about your favorite, the outrage was the same for Wy, for Leeseo, the Baemon girls, the Class:y members ect. 
 

A 2 sec check on your profile and if you didn’t lie then NO, someone who’s about to hit your age have no business stanning a 14 years old! That’s just not normal, even if they’re nothing sexual, everyone outside of the k-atrl know that it’s weird. I would have understand if you were around her age bc you can identify but that’s not even the case :toofunny3:

5 minutes ago, Hazy said:

typical ugly YG behaviour, I can’t understand how anyone can stan that company 

yea

not to sound like an akgae/conspiracy theorist but i feel like they are waiting for one of the korean members to hit 1M first

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.