Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Wait, Minji booked Chanel? :loki:

of course 

 

Imagen

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

supporting NewJeans and Baby monsters is normal at any age unless you're being weirdly and suspiciously obsessed with them

13 minutes ago, Mel. said:

What are u waiting for? Lol

but no, low key I haven't ordered mine yet either :fan:

lmaoooo bxtchh

i'm still thinking of other old releases kpop albums I wanna buy with it cause I haven't bought some since born pink release

 

i'm thinking candy by nct dream + jisoo 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

18 minutes ago, Adama said:

Define obsession, bc I definitely don't post or talk about them more than others Kpop groups, so? Even talked more about Txt than them, bfr :dies:

 

You’re not just « reconizing their hard work » your STANNING them. It’s not comparable to a bunch of grandma voting 2/3 times for kids who are great at singing, or people who are just listening to their music like people with Billie or Olivia (people that I don’t stan either). No you're FOLLOWING them and their activities, you’re a whole Stan, hyping her and saying « watch out when she’s grew older she's going to be unstoppable » or whatever, and it’s just weird. People are always side eying Kpop stans, and now the fact that they’re more famous groups with 14 years old girls or boys… If you really think people would not think it’s questionable, and you wouldn’t be the one being called WEIRDO :ace:

 

You’re closer than your 30´s than your 20’s 

and that’s why it’s weird to stan a 14 years old. But if you identify to her perfectly :coffee2:

wow because I’m a music fan on a music forum? people tend to have hobbies, you know? some buy cars or electronics and read every update about those and some are interested in other fields - you expect me to stop following pop culture just because I’m „too old”? in your opinion :rip: I’m not stalking them, just respect their hard work and wish them a lot of success since I like their music BUT I also see star potential in them - also it doesn’t affect my life AT ALL - I can go for days and months without any updates about the artists I like, but sometimes I like to share my opinions and that’s what atrl is literally made for? 

 

also I’m hyping up Hyein because she’s overlooked just because of her age and she needs some attention and support too, nothing wrong with that :rip: I doesn’t matter if she’s 14 or 24

 

also I like to troll people like you a little since this thread is allergic to NewJeans updates and you just confirm it :rip:

 

12 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Wait, Minji booked Chanel? :loki:

yes, she’s brand ambassador for fashion, beauty and jewelry :coffee2:

another 7 weeks....there goes that April debut

May it is, but I guess it's for the best since April will be filled will girl groups 

 

 

 

Edited by Mel.

13 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

of course 

 

Imagen

 

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

yes, she’s brand ambassador for fashion, beauty and jewelry :coffee2:

Oh wow, people here barely post about Minji so i'm not that aware, she looks amazing there :jonnycat: i don't use any social medias to keep up with kpop news too, so...yeah :rip:

Just now, Britney Jean said:

 

Oh wow, people here barely post about Minji so i'm not that aware, she looks amazing there :jonnycat: i don't use any social medias to keep up with kpop news too, so...yeah :rip:

as you can see above, posting anything about NewJeans in this thread is controversial lately

Just now, Asscatchem said:

im so happy garam got a second chance in babymonster

 

JUMPING-LS.gif

Girl...

let's address her by her name, which is Ahyeon 

let's not compare her with a bully

 

besides, Garam doesn't possess a quarter of the talent Ahyeon does

wanted miss Jisoo to be my first album/preorder, but then it showed 30$ shipping

zTex5Tm.gif

12 minutes ago, Mel. said:

another 7 weeks....there goes that April debut

May it is, but I guess it's for the best since April will be filled will girl groups 

 

 

 

I hope it's a solid 1-2 hour video with full perfomances, evaluation and comments instead of 8-9 minutes as usual

 

EDIT: wait I just saw that "EVERY FRIDAY" thing :rip: nooooooo

Edited by Flomik

5 minutes ago, TheCal said:

wanted miss Jisoo to be my first album/preorder, but then it showed 30$ shipping

zTex5Tm.gif

girl same that's why I got an address in korea that forwards shipments... my shipping was $2

zTex5Tm.gif

YG releasing new video every Friday for god knows how long, I’m out :rip:

Jisoo stomping on everyone! where are the antis now? :dies: she’s the moment! 

Jisoos beating the "least popular member" allegations. :clap3: already more than 100k. :clap3: 

Edited by Baby Judas

YG needs to update LALISA sales cuz... :dies:

Edited by LiamVillain

Now YG will be like: see those massive sales? keeping Jisoo dungeon'd was clearly the right choice :toofunny2:
9roGnMh.gif

Is this finally a Twice Korean comeback? The retweets and the Pann posts...my nugu girls getting attention :chick3:

Pann Posts: 

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.