Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

41 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

All the Blackpink members are rich and successful. Only ATRL think jisoo and rosé are not popular enough :cm:

All kpop idols are rich let's be real, unless you are flops like LOONA 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

14 minutes ago, Hazy said:

please go back to my first post and tell me where is said essay 

 

I just posted a tweet about Hyein attending FW and added that she can do some damage in the future when people stop overlooking her

 

yesterday people were discussing Chiquita and commented that she has Lisa aura, similar hold, huge fanbase already, the popular one, the talented one - how is that any different from my post about Hyein? I didn’t see the outrage then? maybe you can link some examples from that specific convo? 

 

I swear people here love to twist everything to fit into their narrative :rip: and then adding their interpretations to the simplest things to prove their point 

you are talking to the wall. that user shades newjeans in every 3 posts. some ppl here are miserable and bitter and that's okay. :date3:

MINGYU for L’OFFICIEL Philippines :heart2:


spacer.png
 

Spoiler

Ok but enough with the long hair now king

 

Edited by Witnessed ET

22 minutes ago, Hazy said:

please go back to my first post and tell me where is said essay 

 

I just posted a tweet about Hyein attending FW and added that she can do some damage in the future when people stop overlooking her

 

yesterday people were discussing Chiquita and commented that she has Lisa aura, similar hold, huge fanbase already, the popular one, the talented one - how is that any different from my post about Hyein? I didn’t see the outrage then? maybe you can link some examples from that specific convo? 

 

I swear people here love to twist everything to fit into their narrative :rip: and then adding their interpretations to the simplest things to prove their point 

And a lot of us already mentioned many times how weird is to talk about Chiquita and the others here. I also Remember clearly the thread reactions when my teenage girls was aired with the 11/12 years old group and when the Class:y final line up was revealed :toofunny3:.

 

Why do you act like only the NJ girl is facing outrage here ? The victim complex,lol. 

 

3 hours ago, Adama said:

Seriously how old are you for hyping and stanning a 14 years old girl :deadbanana4:?

1 question  :cm:

 

3 hours ago, Hazy said:

what’s wrong with supporting successful and TALENTED young girl who just want to chase her dream? :flower: it’s not like I’m saying she’s hot or something - I’m simply impressed and Hyein is highly underrated just because how young she is - I bet a lot of teenagers are dreaming of what she was able to achive, including me when I was her age, that’s it! 

 

the outrage when this thread loves to hype up Wonyoung who debuted when she was the same age as Hyein lol :rip: would it be any better if I would hype up 18 or 22 yo girl (for my age lol as if it made any difference and as if you know how old I am and who I am :rip:)? what’s the difference? we’re literally in the kpop thread, following kids and young adults - she’s young, she needs to gain confidence and she needs support the same way as older idols, even more, because people will question her for a long time, just like you, just because she’s the youngest 

Whew I definitely hit a nerve, bc yes that’s an essay compared to my question :bibliahh:

 

anyways let’s end the convo there

Edited by Adama

21 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

"USELESS"
"HAG"
"BLOCKED NOSE"

- KTRL, 2016-2022

 

Image

 

outselling your faves ahhhh

welp

 

Image

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

has this ever happened before with first day sales

 

JUMPING-LS.gif

Everything about CRAVITY is so fraudulent. Starship is involved of course.

 

JUMPING-LS.gif

 

1 minute ago, Zack said:

Everything about CRAVITY is so fraudulent. Starship is involved of course.

 

JUMPING-LS.gif

 

are you trying to say something about IVE

 

Image

30 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

"USELESS"
"HAG"
"BLOCKED NOSE"

- KTRL, 2016-2022

 

Image

 

outselling your faves ahhhh

tihihihi

 

FqjAIMHWwAcFnxT?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

16 minutes ago, Adama said:

And a lot of us already mentioned many times how weird is to talk about Chiquita and the others here. I also Remember clearly the thread reactions when my teenage girls was aired with the 11/12 years old group and when the Class:y final line up was revealed :toofunny3:.

 

Why do you act like only the NJ girl is facing outrage here ? The victim complex,lol. 

 

1 question  :cm:

 

Whew I definitely hit a nerve, bc yes that’s an essay compared to my question :bibliahh:

 

anyways let’s end the convo there

I expressed my concerns about minors in the industry on a various occasions too, but it won’t change the fact that Hyein already debuted and Chiquita will most probably debut too. They can and NEED to be appreciated for their skills/charisma too, even though they’re very young and because a lot of people will invalidate them because of their age. 

 

and you got a long response as you asked kinda offensive and personal question? because my age shouldn’t matter since I didn’t say anything wrong, but you’re still trying to twist the narrative 

Edited by Hazy

2 hours ago, Butters said:

Eunbi(IZ*ONE), Heejin(LOONA), Luda(WJSN), Hayoung(APINK)  and Soobin(WJSN) if I’m not mistaken. are they just gonna be avatars forever though?:skull:

I need to catch up on this now that’s it’s over, the clips I’ve seen are so chaotic :dies:

If people can support Stranger Things without being weird then they’re allowed to support Hyein/ Baby Monster:bird:

2 hours ago, Butters said:

Eunbi(IZ*ONE), Heejin(LOONA), Luda(WJSN), Hayoung(APINK)  and Soobin(WJSN) if I’m not mistaken. are they just gonna be avatars forever though?:skull:

Not the girlies with pre-existing fanbase end up winning :dies::dies: 

 

Poor Ruby (Swan)

8 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

I need to catch up on this now that’s it’s over, the clips I’ve seen are so chaotic :dies:

BEST KPOP SURVIVAL SHOW seriously :dies: 

 

Since they only play the avatars and did not play for their own survival, they are so unserious lmao

1 minute ago, Narima said:

 

i miss her

 

 

I was patient with her last year because of the tour (which was fantastic btw such a dream to see her live), but like i need something by early summer at the latest!


i miss when groups used to release gp friendly bops, now everyone is releasing garbage "experimental" songs in an attempt to appeal to international fans

32 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

:lmao:

 

 

It's posts like this that'll make the BP break-up tears from blinks sweeter! :giraffe:

Jeno becoming NCT's main fashion girlie is not what I expected but completely deserves

he's so hot and cunty + that face is built by the gods :WAP:

 

FqhNKh6acAAHzHm?format=jpg&name=900x900 FqhNK9saIAASaV9?format=jpg&name=900x900 FqhNLbKaQAAEJRe?format=jpg&name=900x900

The way BP has been around for almost a decade, has 20 songs, and none of them out-qualitied this.

 

 

 

 

13 minutes ago, Luckitty said:


i miss when groups used to release gp friendly bops, now everyone is releasing garbage "experimental" songs in an attempt to appeal to international fans

Love it, when white washing didn't exist on live TV 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.