Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, Hazy said:

wow because I’m a music fan on a music forum? people tend to have hobbies, you know? some buy cars or electronics and read every update about those and some are interested in other fields - you expect me to stop following pop culture just because I’m „too old”? in your opinion :rip: 

 

Go back reading bc I NEVER said that you’re to old to be on music forums or to like Kpop :deadbanana4:. 
 

You can try to come up with 100 others reasons,  people at your age have NO business STANNING a 14 year old girl it’s just WEIRD and people outside k-atrl would definitely make fun of you WEIRDO.


 
 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

imagine if BP would release an album next 

 

and people have the audacity to say that they are done, peaked and so on :rip: YG better borrow some money for that contracts renewal

Eunbi(IZ*ONE), Heejin(LOONA), Luda(WJSN), Hayoung(APINK)  and Soobin(WJSN) if I’m not mistaken. are they just gonna be avatars forever though?:skull:

there's really no such thing as "least popular BLACKPINK member" :rip: 

Jisoo just sold 100k albums in 8 hours from 1 retailer :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Hazy said:

imagine if BP would release an album next 

 

and people have the audacity to say that they are done, peaked and so on :rip: YG better borrow some money for that contracts renewal

The only place on earth where they probably peaked is Korea, but they drop any mid 20s girl for the next shiny teens (NJ, IVE) which will then be dropped in another 5-6 years for the next group :cm:
But still they are obviously big in Korea and with the right song and actual promo in Korea could probably smash harder than with PV/SD 

25 minutes ago, Adama said:

 

Go back reading bc I NEVER said that you’re to old to be on music forums or to like Kpop :deadbanana4:. 
 

You can try to come up with 100 others reasons,  people at your age have NO business STANNING a 14 year old girl it’s just WEIRD and people outside k-atrl would definitely make fun of you WEIRDO.


 

nice try at gaslighting me :rip: I just posted a tweet about Hyein attending FW because she looks gorgeous and has that charisma most of the people or even idols, no matter the age, don’t have and you went mad at me :cm: 

 

you’re the one pressed about them, since you’re always trying to find an issue when someone posts anything connected with NJ, you question their achievements and now you’re trying to make me feel bad because I’m able to appreciate their work, success and possibilities they have - but you know what? I don’t care :cm: 

 

I will repeat to the people in the back - Hyein has big potential and she will be only 15yo this year! imagine her in a few years when she will gain even more experience and won’t be considered „wrong” to follow :flower:I love seeing women succeeding :clap3:

Edited by Hazy

36 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Girl...

let's address her by her name, which is Ahyeon 

let's not compare her with a bully

 

besides, Garam doesn't possess a quarter of the talent Ahyeon does

Miss Melanie, I f**ks with you, but you worrying about a girl being allegedly a “bully” should be least of your concerns, since you’re a whole YG stan :rip: I don’t think anyone from that company has a clean criminal record apart from Jisoo :rip:
 

6 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

The only place on earth where they probably peaked is Korea, but they drop any mid 20s girl for the next shiny teens (NJ, IVE) which will then be dropped in another 5-6 years for the next group :cm:

Which is very concerning, like people need to call out how a big chunk of Korean Kpop stans are so obsessed with minors, where they view people over 20 as hags???? 

Anyways we stan BP, aespa and EVEGLOW where every member debuted as adults :clap3:

if all you can say is that someone is “weird” for praising Hyein then you don’t have much to say at all

 

like grab a dictionary and come up with a different word so people know what you’re even talking about

25 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

there's really no such thing as "least popular BLACKPINK member" :rip: 

Jisoo just sold 100k albums in 8 hours from 1 retailer :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

the slayage whew

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

The only place on earth where they probably peaked is Korea, but they drop any mid 20s girl for the next shiny teens (NJ, IVE) which will then be dropped in another 5-6 years for the next group :cm:
But still they are obviously big in Korea and with the right song and actual promo in Korea could probably smash harder than with PV/SD 

They need to promote especially when the competition is fierce. But YGE is incompetent so :ace:

 

10 minutes ago, Hazy said:

nice try at gaslighting me :rip: I just posted a tweet about Hyein attending FW because she looks gorgeous and has that charisma most of the people or even idols, no matter the age, don’t have and you went mad at me :cm: 

 

you’re the one pressed about them, since you’re always trying to find an issue when someone posts anything connected with NJ, you question their achivements and now you’re trying to make me feel bad because I’m able to appreciate their work, success and possibilities they have - but you know what? I don’t care :cm: 

 

I will repeat to the people in the back - Hyein has big potential and she will be only 15yo this year! imagine her in a few years when she will gain even more experience and won’t be considered „wrong” to follow :flower:I love seeing women succeeding :clap3:

BFR I’m not even the one who talk about them the most! I’m not the one calling them yogurt advisers,saying that they yt are low, sales are fake, I’m not the one said that  they are RV copycat, and the list goes on since they debuted 

 


You’re the one who are always pressed,  about my comments who are valid. Especially when I respond to delusional stan who are saying that they’re bigger than IU :rip:, or that they didn’t get some payola for the TTH spot or that they can sing when they still hasn’t performed fully live since they debuted (but it’s another subject, for another day) 

 

but I guess it’s normal since you know how embarrassing it’s to stan children in real life :bibliahh: 

 

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Anyways we stan BP, aespa and EVEGLOW where every member debuted as adults :clap3:

and RV too, Irene our « Hag » Queen :clap3: (before adding Yeri and having MHJ the pedo making her doing weird things :rip:) 

All the Blackpink members are rich and successful. Only ATRL think jisoo and rosé are not popular enough :cm:

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

They need to promote especially when the competition is fierce. But YGE is incompetent so :ace:

 

BFR I’m not even the one who talk about them the most! I’m not the one calling them yogurt advisers,saying that they yt are low, sales are fake, I’m not the one said that  they are RV copycat, and the list goes on since they debuted 

 


You’re the one who are always pressed,  about my comments who are valid. Especially when I respond to delusional stan who are saying that they’re bigger than IU :rip:, or that they didn’t get some payola for the TTH spot or that they can sing when they still hasn’t performed fully live since they debuted (but it’s another subject, for another day) 

 

but I guess it’s normal since you know how embarrassing it’s to stan children in real life :bibliahh: 

where did I insert myself in the talk about IU and NJ? :rip: they aren’t even bigger than TWICE and aespa yet lol 

and they did perform live (with the little opportunities they were given so far) 

 

it’s so transparent - we can have normal convo about BP (happenned just a few pages back), but then I post a tweet about Hyein and you go mad and try to gaslight me for pages :rip: I’m sorry but you’re giving obsessed 

Edited by Hazy

33 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

and they still didn't try to fix the damage

What happened to them anyway? 
after school was their moment and then they screwed up… 

Gaslighting lol…..it is absolutely gross disturbing behavior to comment on how pretty a preteen is and how “proud” you are of them, they are not your child despite being the age that they could be……:rip:

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

another 7 weeks....there goes that April debut

May it is, but I guess it's for the best since April will be filled will girl groups 

 

 

 

Are you ******* kidding me :redface:

7 minutes ago, Hazy said:

where did I insert myself in the talk about IU and NJ? :rip: they aren’t even bigger than TWICE and aespa yet lol 

and they did perform live (with the little opportunities they were given so far) 

 

it’s so transparent - we can have normal convo about BP (happenned just a few pages back), but then I post a tweet about Hyein and you go mad and try to gaslight me for pages :rip: I’m sorry but you’re giving obsessed 

I didn’t say that you inserted yourself in the IU convo, I gave you some examples when you said that I’m obsessed with them. 

 

And please, I asked you a short question, you were the one who started writing a whole ESSAY, so do not say I’m the obsessed one  :deadbanana4:.

 

No one is transparent, especially when people in this own thread (me included) are reacting the same way about Baemon… 

 

 

#JISOO's Hourly Preorders on KTown4U 

1st Hour: 3,160
2nd Hour: 14,179 (+11,019)
3rd Hour: 25,766 (+11,587)
4th Hour: 37,989 (+12,223)
5th Hour: 51,063 (+13,074)
6th Hour: 62,163 (+11,100)
7th Hour: 76,043 (+13,880)
8th Hour: 93,428 (+17,385)
9th Hour: 106,380 (+12,952)

 

1M pre orders announcement tomorrow? :bird:

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

I didn’t say that you inserted yourself in the IU convo, I gave you some examples when you said that I’m obsessed with them. 

 

And please, I asked you a short question, you were the one who started writing a whole ESSAY, so do not say I’m the obsessed one  :deadbanana4:.

 

No one is transparent, especially when people in this own thread (me included) are reacting the same way about Baemon… 

 

 

please go back to my first post and tell me where is said essay 

 

I just posted a tweet about Hyein attending FW and added that she can do some damage in the future when people stop overlooking her

 

yesterday people were discussing Chiquita and commented that she has Lisa aura, similar hold, huge fanbase already, the popular one, the talented one - how is that any different from my post about Hyein? I didn’t see the outrage then? maybe you can link some examples from that specific convo? 

 

I swear people here love to twist everything to fit into their narrative :rip: and then adding their interpretations to the simplest things to prove their point 

Edited by Hazy

5 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

"USELESS"
"HAG"
"BLOCKED NOSE"

- KTRL, 2016-2022

 

Image

 

outselling your faves ahhhh

STOMP STOMP STOMP

 

9roGnMh.gif

9roGnMh.gif9roGnMh.gif9roGnMh.gif

9roGnMh.gif

9roGnMh.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.