Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Miss Melanie, I f**ks with you, but you worrying about a girl being allegedly a “bully” should be least of your concerns, since you’re a whole YG stan :rip: I don’t think anyone from that company has a clean criminal record apart from Jisoo :rip:

I mean, it’s true

and we’re not talking about the rest of YG, we’re talking about Ahyeon

 

i think it’s high key disrespectful to keep calling her Garam…

she has a name and is her own person

i understand saying she looks like Garam, but lately on here and on twitter

ive been noticing people not using her name but referring to her as Garam, that’s not her name

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Also, I’m looking at pics of Garam and I don’t see the resemblance to Ahyeon. They look nothing alike

18 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

The way BP has been around for almost a decade, has 20 songs, and none of them out-qualitied this.

 

 

 

 

none of the girl groups either

 

can match the quality yet still a bop of that song so who cares,

 

 

12 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Love it, when white washing didn't exist on live TV 

same:clap3:

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

none of the girl groups either

 

can match the quality yet still a bop of that song so who cares,

 

 

Yeah but no one is dunking on 2NE1 except Blinks, always. :rip:

Just now, fauxtography said:

Yeah but no one is dunking on 2NE1 except Blinks, always. :rip:

in general 2ne1 has been shaded a lot of times here, but their Crush album is one of the most solid kpop efforts of all time.

 

it has

 

Gotta Be You

Come Back Home

Missing You

If I Were You

Crush

I Love You

 

 

cant think of a much solid kpop gg album like that

 

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

in general 2ne1 has been shaded a lot of times here, but their Crush album is one of the most solid kpop efforts of all time.

 

it has

 

Gotta Be You

Come Back Home

Missing You

If I Were You

Crush

I Love You

 

 

cant think of a much solid kpop gg album like that

 

It is one of the best kpop albums ever. :jonny5:

 

And dont forget SCREAM :giraffe:

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

It is one of the best kpop albums ever. :jonny5:

 

And dont forget SCREAM :giraffe:

 

if BaeMon will serve more on vocals since YG has been highlighting that more than of dance in their videos they should be doing such songs

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Again with the 2NE1 bs BLACKPINK

free yourselves from this discourse once and for all

 

both are amazing and legendary groups that paces the way in kpop, why do we have to keep fighting about who was better? Y’all not tired?

I kinda believe we are most likely to het JK1 first, rather than a BP comeback. I know her ass is sitting on tens of songs but YG knows all hell will break loose if she realeases something before all release their solos. :beatfreak:

Just now, kendoll2001 said:

 

we need new boy group from them ala shinee

 

9993BC14-8FE5-4C4F-B0EB-A40A1272A7E2.thu

 

 

 

7 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

 

if BaeMon will serve more on vocals since YG has been highlighting that more than of dance in their videos they should be doing such songs

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were truly on another level

 

 

 

 

NO WAY

 

:jonny5:

 

I CANT

 

:jonny5:

 

RECOGNIZE YOU'RE NOT MINE

 

 

:jonny5:

 

ANYMOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEE

 

 

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

we need new boy group from them ala shinee

 

9993BC14-8FE5-4C4F-B0EB-A40A1272A7E2.thu

 

 

 

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

Just now, kendoll2001 said:

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

but they should debut to sexy concepts please

 

 

 

 

 

9993BC14-8FE5-4C4F-B0EB-A40A1272A7E2.thu

6 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I kinda believe we are most likely to het JK1 first, rather than a BP comeback. I know her ass is sitting on tens of songs but YG knows all hell will break loose if she realeases something before all release their solos. :beatfreak:

I wouldn’t be mad if her solo comes after the tour, I don’t think we’ll be getting anything as a group this year, she definitely deserves it. She’s the only one with 1 song. Rosie and Lisa have 3, Jisoo will most likely have 2 and she’s still stuck with SOLO

 

the girlies are ready for a Jennie comeback and it needs to be at least a mini. Tbh..Jisoo’s should be a mini. They’re too big for these single albums and like you said, I know they have lots of songs just sitting there

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I wouldn’t be mad if her solo comes after the tour, I don’t think we’ll be getting anything as a group this year, she definitely deserves it. She’s the only one with 1 song. Rosie and Lisa have 3, Jisoo will most likely have 2 and she’s still stuck with SOLO

 

the girlies are ready for a Jennie comeback and it needs to be at least a mini. Tbh..Jisoo’s should be a mini. They’re too big for these single albums and like you said, I know they have lots of songs just sitting there

do you think baemon will be more of yg project since bp is more of a teddy project?

 

2 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Bring back the sexy concept!

 

 

 

 

With a bunch of 14 years old debuting we're not seeing one soon.

16 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:


today in herstory :jonny6:

Aww they released this song on my birthday, how did I just realize :heart:

1 minute ago, Ghiles said:

Aww they released this song on my birthday, how did I just realize :heart:

your impact :jonny6:

22 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:


today in herstory :jonny6:

The REAL SOTY of 2021 :WAP:

 

19 minutes ago, thirdward said:

jisoo now 

jennie summer

bp this fall :jonny: (the goodbye :emofish:)

Lol YGE is incapable of managing 3 potential releases of BP :toofunny3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.