Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just saw the The Boyz cb and wow the song and video is soo cool!

 

It reminds me of an Exo song tho? :gaycat4:

7 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I expected small avenues but it seems fair and they can easily sell out. they will welcome over 100k people and it’s not a real world tour :gaycat5:


 

 

Wait you’re right :jonnycat:! SS getting a lot of money bc of IVE but watch them giving them cheap teasers and styling once again :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Just saw the The Boyz cb and wow the song and video is soo cool!

 

It reminds me of an Exo song tho? :gaycat4:

I definitely got EXO from the chorus and hook for sure :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

ezgif.com-resize-1ba93ceb8fd33be97.gif

 

:WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

Lee Juyeon, you will forever be the ONE :gaycat6:
Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

10 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I definitely got EXO from the chorus and hook for sure :clap3:

 

YES! Exactly, that part is the very Exo-reminiscent to me too! Which is nice btw cuz I liked those parts of this song

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

The Boyz song sounds like a producer listened to EXO on shuffle and picked out the best parts — I like it. And no useless member unlike EXO. 

40 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

no teddy, they won :jonny5:

Not too much, Teddy is still legendary

and has created some of K-pop’s most notable and career defining songs…let’s keep it cute on him

 

but I been told y’all Teddy wasn’t gonna be BABYMONSTER’s main producer like he is for BP. He may do songs down the line, but he isn’t the main producer

The TWICE title track being another retro song :hoetenks: 
God im tired of that trend just stop already ffs.. we need a year or two without any retro songs after being spammed with those for the last 3-4 years 
Set Me Free sounds like a FOL leftover :eli:

Having to pay $50 for the seats where you can only watch the performance on screen is insane tho :rip: 

Mnet will be livestreaming the 1st elimination of Boys Planet. Wow. Vote the gays (Jiwoong, Hanbin & Zjang Hao) please.

 

43 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

 

It's a HIT!

 

This decimates whatever on Girls (yes, EVEN Illusion) and this **** is in LQ. Aespa are cuming to smack us! :jonny5:

"Almost studio version" is hilarious to me, idkw :jonnycat:

 

I can't wait for the full release, I already love it.

 

 

 

1 hour ago, JoanneActII said:

 

 

:rip:

30 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

The TWICE title track being another retro song :hoetenks: 
God im tired of that trend just stop already ffs.. we need a year or two without any retro songs after being spammed with those for the last 3-4 years 
Set Me Free sounds like a FOL leftover :eli:

Well, every title track they release will flop anyway in Korea so i'm glad. I Can't Stop Me is one of their best songs :giraffe:

I finally watched all BM vids (I was stuck at RUKA :rip:) and I must admit that the girls seem to be really talented and well trained 

 

I don’t know why they released those montly evaluation vids before, they didn’t really match what they present now in those introductions, those are way better

 

that being said, the teasing period is too long and gives JYP, but I’m sure they will have explosive debut with a decent song and I believe YG has a hit for them, since BM is their saving grace and last chance at surviving after BP’s possible departure :deadbanana4:

JYP is a funny company. Twice still stuck to retro, Itzy can release the worst song ever then their following cb is good. NMIXX is just a copy pasta of aespa 

 

Stayc 341k sales on Hanteo. Two Tracks charting on melon. This cb was a success :clap3: They still need to drop the cute concept and start releasing cunty music 

32 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

this is about to be so ******* iconic

 

 

These damn legends :clap3:

26 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

Mnet will be livestreaming the 1st elimination of Boys Planet. Wow. Vote the gays (Jiwoong, Hanbin & Zjang Hao) please.

 

Are Woongi and Haruto safe? I only watched cuts but Mnet needs to stop showing the uglies, we need to support our fellow gays :chick1:

15 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

STOP THE PAYOLA STOP THE GASLIGHTING 

 

 

Not them rising when they are getting less streams than last week :clap3:  

 

33 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

Mnet will be livestreaming the 1st elimination of Boys Planet. Wow. Vote the gays (Jiwoong, Hanbin & Zjang Hao) please.

 

They are more than safe, let’s vote for foreigners excellence aka Keita, Jay and Haruto + Ricky :flame:

 

 

Edited by Adama

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Not them rising when they are getting less streams than last week :clap3:  

Sunday things. All k-pop songs jump on Sunday, even re-enter charts, but then drop on Monday. 

 

 

19 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I finally watched all BM vids (I was stuck at RUKA :rip:) and I must admit that the girls seem to be really talented and well trained 

 

I don’t know why they released those montly evaluation vids before, they didn’t really match what they present now in those introductions, those are way better

 

that being said, the teasing period is too long and gives JYP, but I’m sure they will have explosive debut with a decent song and I believe YG has a hit for them, since BM is their saving grace and last chance at surviving after BP’s possible departure :deadbanana4:

the "explosive debut" in question:

 

 

:cm:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.