Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

16 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

 

Stray Kings

 

Now you know I won’t be listening to that lolll actually, for you I’ll give it a listen

I was told they weren’t anticipated, hmm..lolll the future is looking real BRIGHT for them :clap3:

 

 

 

 

 

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

who is this queen btw? 

F_tN6dHWkAAK_O3?format=jpg&name=small

Kim Sun Young

 

ce76df84464a4194b8568b14b037af3a.gif

44 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

BlackPlague

I’VE Flopped

EXtinctO

spacer.png

Baby dumpster 

39 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You had to be there

 

 

truly a life changing release  :clap3:

F_ss5ZWW4AIUaUI?format=jpg&name=mediumF_nMrNvaEAAoJB-?format=jpg&name=largeF_IW_IaaUAEdQhe?format=jpg&name=large

 

truly one of the most stunning idols :smitten: 

this has seriously been her era too!

 

You had to be there

 

 

Nobody expecting it to smash only for it to be held back reaching it's full potential cause of Ningning-gate

2021-early 2022 was truly theirs 

 

stareflash.gif

Edited by Billionaire

4 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

 

You had to be there

 

 

Nobody expecting it to smash only for it to be held back reaching it's full potential cause of Ningning-gate

2021-early 2022 was truly theirs 

 

stareflash.gif

+ 2023 

 

Putting the back in Comeback. I know the girls are fuming :hippo:

10 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

F_ss5ZWW4AIUaUI?format=jpg&name=mediumF_nMrNvaEAAoJB-?format=jpg&name=largeF_IW_IaaUAEdQhe?format=jpg&name=large

 

truly one of the most stunning idols :smitten: 

this has seriously been her era too!

Twicepinkvelvet are reaching a new peak in term of beauty :WAP:

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Wait I had no idea she had ADHD and is partially blind in one eye omg :gaycat7:

 

 

 

BamBam serving the Asian version of those straight white guys with podcasts :toofunny3:

Why is she me, omg? I'm shocked??? :gaycat7: 

 

I have ADHD and I'm partially blind in one eye too (I don't know her history, but mine is due strabismus. I did a surgery when I was 7, but for esthetics only, couldn't recovery my vision). 

 

I'm in São Paulo for The Eras and I've seen several billboards promoting IVE's concert here while walking through the streets 

Just listened to Jessica's EP in full and every single song is MILES better than the lead single, she came SALTY as hell about Tyler. 

 

stareflash.gif

5 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I'm in São Paulo for The Eras and I've seen several billboards promoting IVE's concert here while walking through the streets 

Live nation promoting Ive better than starcheap:rip: 

We need billboards in Mexico too :emofish: 

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:


oh she HATES his ass :hoetenks:

:bibliahh: but Kyungsoo's disturbed face, takes this to a whole new level 

F_s-AlTWsAAKt10?format=jpg&name=large

 

Didn't know Mark Lee was an Engene :heart2: so cute of him to take time out of his busy schedule

 

3 hours ago, gigantopithecus said:

Not an official solo debut type of thing but theres this. I'm excited for the members to start making solo debuts and seeing more of their individual styles  :allears:

 

 

i fear winter's entire musical output will be boring acoustic ballads

ningning will save us

:suburban:

3 hours ago, Adama said:


she’s always end up close with some fruity men :gaycat5:

 

 

do you think she'll be able to hear him getting railed through the walls?

these virtual groups just keep getting more and more unhinged 

 

idols need to unionize and put an end to this

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.